pipe

🎲•|kokichi's pov|•🎲

"Quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit"

It's all I could hear. It swirled in my head, different voices all screaming for me to just give up already, give in to his advances. The voices overlapped until all I could hear was a mess of sounds. It was overwhelming. And I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't even scream to drown out the voices so I just sat there, letting the words wash over me. I sat there already beginning to hyperventilate as the words got to me. Then a different voice cut in. "Kokichi" The voices stopped, being replaced with the silence of the basement "you seem a little worked up....and I understand I'm a bit on edge too but we won't get anywhere if we panic" The girl explained......i didn't want to trust her, she's the best friend of the guy who kidnapped me a-and she expects me to just trust her because we are in similar situations? If I still had my vocal chords I would be insulting her but....fortunately for her I don't have them anymore

She took a breath in"I'm going to keep my promise, I'm going to get us out of here okay?" The girl said before she stared at the pipe she was tied to. I wondered what she was doing and how the hell it would help her but then she raised her arms and brought them down on the metal pipe which made me flinch slightly. She took a moment,probably contemplating if it was a good idea, and continued smacking her wrists against the pipe. What the hell is she doing!? Is she trying to break her wrists? "Stop, STOP!" I tried to yell but all that came out of my mouth was nothing but a small squeek and air, as I spoke it felt like my throat was being ripped apart and it was absolutely terrible.....i lowered my head as she continued, seemingly determined to get whatever outcome she was hoping for....she's doing nothing but waisting her energy and I can't even tell her to stop.

She went at this for hours and I was forced to sit there and listen as she hurt herself more and more. It seemed like there would be no end but then I heard something metal clatter to the floor so I raised my head immediately. Her wrists and the pipe we're both covered in blood and the rope that bound her wrists together was incredibly worn and freyed....but she had broken the pipe....yay? I honestly didn't know how to feel about what she had done. She could get us out now that she was free but would she really do that? It's more likely that she would leave me behind and I would continue getting raped and tortured for the rest of my life....

with her legs untied she could leave easily but she decided to stick around for whatever reason, probably to taunt me because I couldn't walk and she could....fucking bitch. I glared at her spitefully as she walked towards me then she stopped in front of the chair. I wanted to tell her to step the fuck back because she was getting to close for comfort but that thought immediately left my mind as she picked up the exacto knife that was used to cut out my vocal chords. I must've looked at her the wrong way and now she's going to....i don't know, cut my eyes out or something "Fuck! No! Please! Not again! ANYTHING BUT THAT! GET AWAY! STOP! NO!" I tried to scream as I desperately tried to escape my restraints but she didn't cut me instead she cut the rope off of her wrists and then she cut the ropes tieing me to the chair.

I tried to stand up but I haven't used my legs in a full month so they were very shakey and I ended up falling back into the chair. She girl smiled as she embrased me tightly....much too tightly for my liking but I didnt care at that particular moment. I don't know why she's so damn happy she got kidnapped for like a week, she got fed, she was allowed to talk to people (only shuichi and some girl named maki but only if shuichi was there.) She didn't get hurt at all, she was completely fine....but whatever. Once we separated she looked at me "can you walk or do you want me to carry you" I raised my arms and made a grabby gesture with my hands to tell her that I wanted up like a four year old child asking to be carried. She smiled and happily picked me up. In her arms I felt comfortable and safe, much safer than if shuichi or rantaro was carrying me....ive never felt this safe since my mom was still alive years ago.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face