If they were going to do whatever they wanted with her and her body she knew she'd end up killing herself as soon as she got her hands on anything that could end her life.

She'd give them plenty of reasons to really think she was crazy.

"I'm leaving now, Arthur I trust you the most since you're the more responsible one. I'll let you know if anything unexpected happens." The door opened then slammed shut.

Soraya begged for God to save her like she did whenever she was in a situation like the one before her, a situation where she knew she couldn't handle it on her own.

She begged for someone to save her, any type of hero. She'd take anyone right now, she just prayed that they wouldn't have their way with her.

"Well princess you're all ours now." Voice one smirked. She felt contact on her legs as someone began making circles on her thigh, "so soft."

Cold chapped lips began placing kisses over her neck, Soraya begged and begged however they still began moving upwards to her jawline. Pressing kisses over her cheeks and down the rim of her nose.

"Her tits are so fucking sexy, nice and perky." Soraya held back a cry as her breasts were exposed to the three men in the room. The wind hardened her nipples and cold hands began fumbling with them squishing her breast together, "just how i like them." they added.

The kisses on her face continued as a hand was run through her hair.

"Y'all don't even know how old this girl is. She looks like she's fucking fourteen, y'all daughters are the same age as her." Arthur remarked disgusted. He couldn't deny the girl on the hospital bed was a gem, her chest was beautiful and her face looked angelic. However he had a daughter around her age and he'd go from a father to murderer in milliseconds if this was ever done to her.

"So fucking what look how gorgeous she is and her tits fuck!" Soraya cried inside as somebody pushed their head in between her boobs and began licking and sucking at every and any area they could. The kisses on her face never stopped however she was thankful that none had been placed on her lips.

"We should fuck her, who's going first? Arthur get your glum looking ass into her. She's definitely a virgin." This isn't the first time they'd done this. Soraya wouldn't be the first victim - nowhere near. Everybody that worked in this hospital - organisation - knew what they were doing. Even the parents.

They'd bring in little girls and boys and turn them crazy, fuck them senseless, drug them up then throw them back to the parents a couple months later.

Everything was planned out perfectly.

Isaac also knew how this organisation worked, one of the reasons why he visited Soraya every single day to prevent stuff like this.

It was too late.

"Bro what the fuck is wrong with you? We've done this shit so many times before." Bailor yelled getting angry with his chum.

Honestly Arthur didn't know what was different this time but it just didn't feel right.

Soraya looked too much like his daughter. "Alright cover her fucking face whilst I do it, I don't wanna look at her." Bailor smirked pulling the pillow from underneath Soraya's head and pushing it down on her face.