affinity

affinity
/əˈfɪnɪti/
noun: affinity; plural noun: affinities
a natural liking for and understanding of someone or something.

affinity/əˈfɪnɪti/noun: affinity; plural noun: affinitiesa natural liking for and understanding of someone or something

Glendale , AZ
Monday February 3rd
Soraya Legacy Valentine | binkie

"Ray wake up!" Trenton yelled for the third time walking past Soraya's room to see her still asleep.

"Soraya!" Trenton walked into his room and grabbed his towel and deodorant before walking out and standing in Soraya's doorway.

"Get up it's 9am bro! You have wooork!" He dragged throwing the deodorant on her bed.

"Don't throw shit at me." Soraya rubbed her eyes turning around and lifting up the deodorant before inspecting it and throwing it back.

"Hurry up and get ready for real Soraya. I got places to be." Trenton rushed walking down the hallway. Soraya swung her legs over the bed and yawned rubbing the crust out of the corner of her eyes and looking over at the clock on her bedside table which read 8:54am. She took off her bonnet and hit her head repeatedly to make the itching stop before opening a draw next to her and taking out her shower cap, putting it on.

She rolled her eyes and stood up yawning again and stripping as she made her way to her private bathroom. She turned on the shower then grabbed her electric toothbrush whilst waiting for it to heat up.

She ran her toothbrush under the hot tap before squirting a line of toothpaste on the bristles of her toothbrush. She then looked into the mirror whilst cleaning her teeth for 3 1/2 minutes straight.

Once she was finished she ran her toothbrush back underneath the hot tap and put it back in the cabinet. She rubbed her eyes before stripping out of her nike fleece shorts she wore to bed and her calven klein bralette.

She got in the shower and wet her body whole before squirting some off her nectarine & ruby grapefuit dion body wash onto her purple loofah. She hummed to the opening of 'selfish' by the kid Laroi whilst lathering up her body. She got in between all her nooks and crannies before setting her loofah down and draining her body all of all the shower gel. She then got out of the shower and wiped her feet on the white fluffy matt underneath her before grabbing her white towel which was hanging on the hook off of the bathroom door.

Walking back into her bedroom she sat down and picked up her charging phone, she pulled the wire out before putting in her four digit code password.

cheyenne
what you doing today

soraya
i'm working today till 7