Information

Anastasia Diantha Levaneau-Potter
(Her dad decided to marry into his wife's family)

Species: Deer-Spider Demon Hybrid

Gender: Female

Epithets: Radio Spawn, Spiderling, Deer-Spider Demon

Powers: Basically has both her parents abilities and magic, could potentially be more powerful than Lucifer himself

Parents: Alastor the Radio Demon (Father), Alstromeia Potter aka Angel Dust the Spider Witch Demon (mother)

Appearance:
Anastasia has pinkish-red hair that reaches her shoulders with white highlights along the tips of the hair, and a pair of deer ears with black tips and bangs like her mom's. She even has antlers like her dad now.

Her eyes are one left red eye like the father and one right green eye with black scalara like the mother along with the same markings under her eyes. When she uses her eldritch powers, the red eye becomes a radio dial, and the green one glows when she uses her witch abilities.

When enraged, she gains 2 more pairs of eyes and her fangs elongate and become similar to a spider. Her antlers get bigger too.

Her teeth are pearly white, and as sharp as her dad's.

Her skin's like her father's but she has a tuft of white fur which circled the base of her neck like a scarf or a furry boa which became fluffy.

She even has an extra pair of arms which are similar to her dad's along with a puffy deer tail and the same feet as her mom. Like her mom, she has a third pair of arms she can retract into her body along with the second pair.

She can summon a radio staff like her dad which also turns into a pen for her to use, but it has a Web design.

She also has a full demon form...better pray you never see it.....

To her dad's dismay, Anastasia gained the same body type as her mother, with a full chest and everything. She's lost count of the many times she was hit on, and the times her dad yeeted them into the next Hell realm.

Height: She's roughly the same height as her dad, minus 5 centimeters actually, but being half daddy long legs spider, she still has some room to grow.

She also dresses similar to her parents fashion taste, mostly in a suit similar to her dad's or a dress like her mom's cabaret outfits.

Familiar: Grim the Fire Demon Cat ( a gift from Lucifer)

Grim has been her buddy since she was 5 and got him as a gift. He may talk bigger than his own size, but he's always had Anastasia's back. He's going to the college with her as a familiar.

Favorite foods: Dark chocolate, Cajun food, jambalaya, spicy food, venison, occasional demon 'meat', red tea.

Anastasia doesn't really have a unique magic, but she's passing her mom and dad's shadow abilities as it.

She has a shadow familiar as well that she named Sombra. Like Alastor's shadow, she can do whatever his shadow can.

Personality:
She speaks in a normal voice, but when she's mad or warning someone, she sounds like she's speaking through an old-fashioned radio.

Symbols similar to her dad's voodoo magic appear as well as static.

Other than that, she doesn't seem to stop smiling, cause her dad says, 'You're never fully dressed without a smile!'.

She also likes to hunt, especially deer, which can creep the other students out cause she's part deer.

Aside from dad jokes from her dad, she has a dark, twisted sense of humor.

She will be the new head of the Ramshackle dorm with Grim as her assistant, and also acting Supervisor to the students if someone steps out of line.

"Father always said, 'You're never fully dressed without a smile'!"

"If I wanted to cause trouble...this place would be in shambles already."

"The world itself is a stage of entertainment!"

"Why does anybody do stuff like this? Sheer, absolute, Boredom!"
------------
I'll need reactions from the staff and students toward Anastasia when she arrives and shows her appearance at the ceremony.

Reactions from:
Riddle
Trey
Cater
Ace
Deuce
Leona
Jack
Ruggie
Azul
Jade
Floyd
Kalim
Jamil
Vil
Rook
Epel
Idia
Othro
Malleus
Lilia
Silver
Sebek
Crowley
Crewel
Ashton
Trein
Sam

Plz comment!