Welcome to Night Raven College

It was a quiet day in Hell, which was rare, and it wasn't even Extermination Day. In fact, there hadn't been one in 20 years.

Charlie Magne's hotel, that was once taken as a joke, become a booming buisness for sinners wanting another chance at redemption. She also gained a full staff thanks to Angel Dust and her recruitment spree.

In fact it was thanks to Angel Dust that Charlie's hotel worked. She even watched over the hotel for the princess-now High Queen of Hell-while she and her wife Vaggie went on a honeymoon. Angel knew they would love to have a child but at first they considered adopting but there wasn't any demon children to adopt.  Angel solved that problem by giving them a potion to get one of them pregnant and have a biological child. The one who drinks it would be the mother to carry the baby. They mutually decided Charlie would.

Angel, aside from her potions, remained as a therapist, as her husband Alastor became co-owner and manager of the hotel. But they would still find time for the most important thing in their afterlife.

Their only child Anastasia.

Anastasia grew up splendidly to her mom's joy and father's dismay. Mostly because she got her mom's figure by the time she was 14, and he had to keep suitors away from the door.

One time she had a puppy love crush on Vox simply because he looked funny and liked his suit, and Alastor didn’t take it well. He ended up cracking the tech demons screen face and attacking his tower. She grew out of it within a few weeks though.

She took after her parents as well, her dad a bit more, and loved anything from the 1920's or even the Middle Ages. The only exception was using a Hellphone on her mom's insistence. She was also more tolerant of modern tech.

She was up in the attic of the hotel right now, and found something with her familiar Grim.

Grim was a cat that 'uncle' Lucifer found on one of his trips to the moral realm, and gave the kitten to Anastasia as a gift when she was 5. Which was good since Alastor was more of a cat person himself.

Grim was a grey cat with blue eyes and blue flames coming from his ears. After spending time in Hell, he gained a powerful chimera form which he would use for combat or whenever he had the energy.

He may talk bigger than his own size, but he's always stuck with Ana no matter what.

"Hey Grim, I think I found something." Ana said as she found a mirror with an interesting border.

"Lucifer said he found this on one of his trips a few years back. The glass is as black as night though..." Anastasia said as she looked at the mirror.

'Ah...My dear beloved...'

Ana looked up and swore she heard someone. "Grim, was that you?"

"No."

'A lovely and noble flower of evil.'

The duo then turned her gaze to the mirror, which now had greenish blazes in it.

'Truly you are the most beautiful of all'

Eh? Was...there someone talking to her...through the mirror?

'Mirror, Mirror on the wall

Who is the...' As the voice faded.

Ana made a face and started to worry as she tried to get away from the mirror. But then, she felt stiff, as if something was keeping her there and pushing her to the mirror. Grim was struggling as well went he was pulled too.

'Those who are guided by the Dark Mirror,

As long as your heart desires,

Take the hand that appears in the mirror.' The voice said again as a hand actually appeared.