Heartslabyul Arc 1

It had been quite a day, but Anastasia was happy to know that her family knows she's alright and would finally attend school after being home schooled for so long.

---------

Ana had been sleeping in her bed at Ramshackle, but she drifted into a dream...

She was in some kind of Bush Maze and hearing some voices. She then saw some.... cards? that were alive and painting all the roses in the garden.

Then a girl in a blue dress asked them why they were painting the roses red, and the cards told her that the queen loves red roses, and if she sees any that are white, it would be off with their heads!

'Wait, I know this story. Its from Alice in Wonderland!' Ana thought.

Suddenly, Anastasia and Grim were woken up in the middle of the night by a loud knock at the door.

"Who could that be at this hour?" Grim said as he and Anastasia went to open the door.

It was Ace, her classmate. And he was wearing some kind of red and black collar on him.

"What's the collar for?" Grim asked.

"Cause I left Heartslabyul. I'm gonna be a member of this dorm from here on!" He said out of the blue.

"Huh?!"

Then Ace took a look at Anastasia's nightgown and flushed a deep red.

The robe was so sheer, he could see the red teddy, and it did little to hide her voluptuous body. Her feet were very unusual too(beans) but they looked...cute.

"Ace, you wanna come out from the cold? It'll be rude of me after all." Ana said pulling Ace in.

He was surprised that he nearly ran into Anastasia's fluffy soft chest.

Thankfully he didn't.

"So, why are you wearing that on your neck?" Ana asked as she offered Ace some tea, sitting next to Ace on a couch.