Closer

Y/N gasped and had no idea what to say, "Sinjin? Is this a prank?", she was in shock, "Sinjin Van Cleef, please say this isn't true. Just when I was getting to come back you have to leave... Oh no," She sobbed for a while, and after 15 minutes she realized the question he asked before, "And, yes. I would love to see you for as long as I can."
All of them, Sinjin, Y/N, Sinjin's parents, were with tears streaming down their faces, all the tears flowing into puddles on the floor.
And though Sinjin was only a few houses down from Y/N, it felt like he was a million, "I am heading to the hospital in half an hour, see you there" he said shakily.
Y/N had a tear running down her cheek, and it fell right on the heart emoji next to Sinjin's name, "I love you, Sinjin" she whispered.
"I love you, too, Y/N" and he hung up.
Y/N told her parents the heart wrenching news and asked if she could be driven to the hospital, they both felt bad and agreed to drive her.
Once they arrived at the hospital, Y/N's parents didn't care that they were there, they didn't really like Sinjin that much, So they dropped her off to sleepover.
Back at Sinjin's house, they also went to the hospital, and Sikowitz decided to leave before, and hug Sinjin goodbye. He didn't want to wreck another moment of Sinjin and Y/N being together because of his jealousy...
Sinjin and Y/N met up in the lobby of the hospital. Smiling on the outside, but crying on the inside. His parents were there, close to Sinjin. They spoke to the blond man at the front desk with the big computer to the left of himself and he told them that he was supposed to be in room 2-a.