Phone Call

The next morning, Y/N tried calling Sinjin but there was no answer for hours. She stayed in bed the whole day waiting for a sign of something for Sinjin to come back.
She put the flowers in a vase from downstairs and ate some of her 78 chocolates from Sinjin. Her tearps melted the raspberry and white chocolate candy in her hand.
Sinjin, on the other hand, was forced to be happy by his mother and father. His dad told Sinjin that Y/N was worthless and wasn't worth crying over. His mom had told him that Y/N was a disgusting girl that didn't want or need him. After the conversation, she took any communication to Y/N away from him.
Sinjin went to his room for the rest of the day and took the one freshly-fallen flower petal with him from his bag. He then held it tight and sat there, on his bed, for the rest of the day.
Y/N soon heard a ringing from her phone and filled with excitement she picked up without even looking at the Caller-ID. "Hello? Sinjin? I've missed you so much!" The call sounded a bit delayed, as the person on the other line took a solid 8 seconds to reply.
"Hey, this isn't Sinjin. This is Sikowitz, ya know, your best friend. I know you have been through a lot with this situation with Sinjin, B/N told me. But I can help. I can be your mini-therapist for a while until you can get over this," said Sikowitz.