𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖍𝖞

╰☆☆ ------------------- ☆☆╮

"The beauty of public offices? Public records." 

In front of them now was a floor plan of the police Station they wanted to get in. 

"And this is where he's keeping the money. The vault in the evidence room." Tej was deep in thought when he drew everyone's eyes to him. 

"Um, uh, yeah. Can I get everyone's attention, right here, for a second? We're talkin' about breaking into a police station. Is anyone listening to those words?" 

Becca was sipping on her third coffee of the day, planning to drink many more. "Anybody? Po po? Five-O. One time. Pigs. People we don't like." 

"You know, police stations are designed to keep people in, not out." 

"And they are good at it." Heads turned towards the French woman, who was still admiring her coffee cup. 

"What? I- uhm. Look at the plan!" Brian decided to ignore her painfully obvious lie. 

"That's why it's a stealth mission. We'll be in and out before they even know we were there."

"Well, we'll need to get eyes in there. At least to find out the make and model of that vault." 

"So the vault, and then, so—It's crazy." With a sharp inhale Roman, who stayed thanks to Brian, gestured to the plan. 

"Who's supposed to, uh, do all this?" The eyes of the team turned to him and Becca, who stood next to him downing the rest of the coffee. 

"What – What do you mean? Why us?" 

"Yeah, I'd like to know that too." 

" 'Cause, you got the biggest mouth. And you are the definition of stealthy." 

"That's for damn sure." 

"Thank you for nothing Tej." 

"Shut up." 

╰☆☆ ------------------- ☆☆╮

The ride to the police station was filled with Roman being annoyed and Tej and Brian just laughing at them. 

Becca was meanwhile trying to figure out how to get a badge, seeing as Roman had gotten Brian's. 

Outside of the station, she ran into a woman, who looked similar enough to her, taking her badge in the commotion and the ID when she was brushing off the woman's jacket that had fallen to the floor. 

"Hello, beautiful." Roam greeted the woman behind the glass. She smiled back at him while looking him in the eyes. 

"Look at those dimples. Sexy, sexy. Love those glasses, where'd you get them from? Are those like Gucci frames or something?" he continued to flirt with her but she didn't seem to understand him. 

"No English?" was all he muttered when she stood up and the male from the back was making his way forward. 

Becca, who stood beside him chuckled. " What did you think? Not everybody speaks English."

"No, no, no no. Damn" Roman hissed under his breath when the officers switched. Now a gentleman took the place the woman had previously preoccupied. 

The French Woman saw this as her sign, her chance to woo him "How are you, Sir? Special Agent O'Conner. US Federal Bureau of Investigation. I am Bella Lisandro, his trainee." 

She gave the officer her price winning smile while holding up the ID she stole from the woman earlier. Roman fumbled with his briefcase before holding his up as well. 

The officer took a look at Romans' ID, not even doubting the woman" It says Caucasian." 

"Oh, it's a tan. You know a tan?" While talking, Roman started to touch his face, as to prove that the color wouldn't vanish suddenly. 

"Look. Uh, we're workin' this case, and we got some evidence here to be held. But we need to get in and check your storage facility first, Bella is here to see how it's done." 

The Brazilian man looked him dead in the eyes" Nope." 

"Look Sir I know that you are a true professional I can feel it, and we respect you. We promise"

Becca, now nearly desperate took on a flirty smile before fluttering her eyelids at the man in front of her. "You know Sir? It looks like you work out a bit. It looks good" 

"What do you bench? Like 350?" Roman wasn't really helping her with her try. 

"I bet you are really strong." The officer smiled at her but didn't respond. Roman started to get frustrated now as well. " Look, man, we're just trying to do our job, man. Our Boss sent us here just to make sure that everything was safe." 

" It will be safe." 

" Let just her so that she at least know what it looks like. You remember how it was in training, right?." 

"Nope, but I will gladly show her around another time" Becca was disgusted by his wandering eyes. 

Yes, the pencil skirt sat tight on her curves and the top buttons of her blouse were opened but she felt violated. "Come on, man. Hook a brother up, please?" 

"Nope and you are not my Brother" 

"Brother from another mother? You ever heard of it, dude?" 

"Look! No one enters the facility but authorized evidence-personal. Now stop wasting my time. I'm going to call the embassy." 

Before Roman could say something Becca stepped in again, pressing her elbows together while she took the Box out of Roman's hands and slid it through, trying to look appealing to him so he would just let them go. " No it's okay, we trust you to take the boxes there."

 And with that the woman nearly ran to the elevator, wanting to get out of there as quickly as she could.