𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖞 𝖉𝖆𝖞𝖘

╰☆☆ ------------------- ☆☆╮

The two of them headed back to the van where Tej and Brian were looking at computers. 

"It's done. See, I think I make a better special agent than you ever did." 

Brian smiled at his old friend. "Well, that depends on how you define special. I Think Becca did a better job than you" 

"Yeah. Whatever. Come on. Let's see what we got." 

"Not funny" 

"Dawg, you still can't drive." Roman commented as Tej crashed into something as he was trying to drive a remote car. 

"Now I see why you're always getting into accidents. You can't even drive a remote car." 

"I'm going to need you to shut up right now." 

"I'm not going to shut up-" 

Becca rolled her eyes in annoyance. They can't even keep quiet for a few seconds? 

"Hey, at least you have a driver's license." That was the moment where Roman shut his mouth, a little stunned by her comment, but as always, the silence didn't last long. 

"Give me the remote, dawg." Roman attempted to grab it when The Woman gasped beside him. " Go left! I think I saw something!" 

"Bingo." Tej said as he saw the vault. 

When the boys were discussing over the vault Becca was busy looking at her destroyed nails, she had bitten them so much in the last few days that they were bloody and swollen. 

"She is a beauty tough, man." 

"A beauty? As in good?" 

"Beauty as in, she gonna start off playin' hard to get. Then, no matter how much I caress her, no matter how much I love her, in the end, she still ain't gonna give up that ass." Roman and Brian chuckled at his Statement but Becca looked at them with disgust. 

"Les hommes sont dégoûtants. Pourquoi faut-il que je sois attiré per eux?" 

╰☆☆ ------------------- ☆☆╮

Back at the old factory, everyone was waiting for the people that were sent out. With an exasperated sigh the French Woman let herself fall on a couch beside Han. "Hard day?" 

"It's just exhausting to work with people." 

"Really? You don't like it?" 

"Nah. I work better alone." 

Mia who was furiously typing on her keyboard was listening to her friends getting closer to each other. "You used to be in a team though." 

"That was different and we don't talk about it, Mia." And with that, the young Toretto realized, that her best friend didn't want to talk about her past, so she left her and Han alone. 

"Doesn't it get lonely?" 

"It does but Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better." 

"So you like being alone?" 

"Alone, yes. But no, I don't like being lonely."

"You are kinda contradicting yourself there." 

"I hope you will never understand." 

"Got it. We got it!" With that their deep conversation was interrupted, by Mia who now received the live camera views, thanks to Rico and Tego. 

Han was faster out of his seat, holding his hand out to his new-found companion, to help her up. With a thankful smile, Becca took it, and together they walked over to Mia, without holding hands. 

"Yeah, we're lookin' at four cameras." 

"Yo, that's some high-end shit too. Marker optics. 100-degree field of view. Ten-second oscillation." With a surprised look, the French turned to Hand, who just shrugged at her impressed and interested face. 

"Yeah. That's a narrow window, man." 

"Can't we just tap in and replace the image?" 

"Nah, it's hooked into a digital sync. They'd know we were in the system. The best we can do is peek." 

Becca was growing frustrated, she didn't have a clue about the things everyone was talking about. She felt like the odd one out, after all, she is just a thief. 

"We're gonna need some really fast cars to get through this." 

"Not just fast. We got a hard right and a hairpin. We're gonna need somthin' agile." 

"You guys mock up a track. O'Conner. Let's get some cars." 

"Nice."

 With that everyone just went into different directions knowing what to do. Feeling like dead weight she went up to the little room she shared with Gisele. 

Becca had been shaking the whole day, and she didn't like it one bit. Working with a group of people where she could only trust two people – for now – was putting an insane amount of stress on her. She didn't know what she was doing, up until now, her presence had not been useful. 

And her head hurt, a lot. She opened her bag, taking out pain medication that she swallowed dry before deciding to take a shower. 

╰☆☆ ------------------- ☆☆╮

Once freshly dressed, she put her old clothes back into her suitcase, eyeing the tin case, containing the things she so desperately wanted but tried to stay away from. She had lasted this long surely, she could do it without it.

When she walked back to the others they were already done and Becca sat back down beside Han, Gisele looking at her with a smirk. "Let's do spin the bottle, but only with questions." 

"Roman we are adults. Take a beer bottle at least." With that, an empty Corona bottle was placed on the table in the middle of them and Roman turned it first. 

"Mia! How do you two know each other?" He gestured vaguely to the French woman and Mia herself. 

"Well she was my exchange student and we stayed in contact with her." 

"We?" 

"Yeah. Dom and I really liked her. She was witty, funny, and always up to no good." 

"Ah a criminal from the early days, huh?" 

"Nuh-uh, not my turn." After a few turns, the bottle finally landed on Becca, spun by Tej. 

"Okay, uh. When was the first time you stole something and what was it?" 

"Technically that are two questions, but I'll let it slide." 

Becca took a sip from her new coffee, from a now cup. "I was probably around five years old, maybe six. Yeah, I think I was six and I stole bags from the airport."