𝕾𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘

╰☆☆ ------------------- ☆☆╮

Dom, Mia, and Brian looked over Rio de Janeiro in the heat of the sun. 

"Let's run through the bases real quick. Who do we got?" Brian asked as he continued to look out. 

"First we're going to need a chameleon. Someone who can blend in anywhere." Dom stated. Then nodded having someone in mind. 

"What else?" asked his younger sister. 

"A fast talker. Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything." Dominic continued. 

Brian chuckled " I got that." 

"This guy is going to have a lot of surveillance. We're going to need someone who's good with circuits." Mia put in her thoughts. 

"And with those circuits, Reyes is going to have walls. We're going to need guys to punch through those walls." 

"What else?" 

"Utilities and weapons. Someone who ain't afraid to throw it down. Someone to back up every position." Dom turned his head to give his full attention to Mia. 

"Yeah what else?" Brian asked. 

"Someone with sticky fingers, someone who doesn't get caught no matter what they are stealing." 

Mia's head shot towards him "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" 

"Try her. She's always up for a challenge." The brunette nodded getting her phone out of her back pocket, already looking for the number. 

"Most importantly, we're going to need two precision drivers. Guys that don't crack under pressure. Guys that never lose." 

"You know we got that." 

╰☆☆ ------------------- ☆☆╮

With a nervous sigh, Mia called the number, hoping desperately that it was still the person she hoped for. 

„Voici Rebecca Vincent. Qui parle?" 

With relief, she nodded towards her brother who was on the phone himself as a signal that it was still their old friend. 

"C'est Mia. Comment allez-vous. " 

„Mia?" 

„You miss me?" 

„It's been a long time, that's for sure." 

It really had been a long time. The last time they had seen each other was when Becca was at the Toretto's house because of the student exchange. After that Mia and her had stayed in contact through phones and letters. 

"You didn't answer me. How are you?" 

"Oh well, you know. A few jobs here and there. Nothing too big. What about you? Still with blondie?" Mia chuckled, she had told the French woman about her boyfriend when it was still brand new and kept her updated every Sunday until their weekly calls stopped. 

"Yeah, I am. His name is Brian. Uh, um. We also kinda need your help." 

"Where do you need me?" 

"Rio." The brunette grimaced, knowing that her friend hated the heat. 

"Fuck. That bad?" 

"Can I explain when you are here?" 

"Sure. I'll come as soon as I can?" "

Yeah, a few more are coming, we are building a team." 

"Mia team-" 

"I know that teamwork is not your thing. But we can't pull this off without them." 

"Alright see you." With that they hung up the phone and Mia went back inside with her brother and boyfriend. 

Meanwhile, Becca started to look at the plane schedule. The next possible plane she could get would board in eleven hours and she would fly for fifteen more and with that, she was sure that the other newbies would be there before her, but oh well. 

Knowing damn well that it would be hot she packed accordingly, also packing a few of her "tools" if you could even call her that. 

It was mostly fake ID's and a few different wigs as well as a shit ton of Make-up. 

╰☆☆ ------------------- ☆☆╮

Becca made sure that everything she needed was in her suitcase before she started to walk towards the train station the next morning. 

The plane ride was okay, only two crying babies that nearly made her lose her shit but she kept it together. 

Beside her sat a woman, a little older than her, with her husband next to her so she didn't bother her either. 

The fifteen hours were spent checking out the location Mia had sent her. Becca also looked for people that could possibly be in this new "team" just so she could prepare herself. 

What she didn't calculate, however, was that she had to get to the old factory seeing as she didn't have a car or knew how to drive one either. 

Against her will she had to get a cab, knowing that taking the trains would take too long. Her Wallet was crying already. 

But that wasn't Becca's problem, she could get one anywhere she wanted and with a little luck it could be filled to the brim with cash. 

The cab driver barely understood her English, seeing as she had a heavy accent when it came to a few words. 

Not only was she nearly melting because of the heat, but she was also struggling with her suitcase and travel bag. 

The Suitcase made noises as she dragged it behind her, but Rebecca wasn't trying to be quiet, after all, she was expected. 

When she finally heard loud voices she just followed them, hoping to find Mia with them. The wheels of the suitcase hit a sharp edge in the ground, making a loud noise. 

She entered a hall, where the voices came from. 

The first thing she saw was a brunette, a slim woman with a gun. 

Said gun was pointed directly at Becca's forehead. 

But she didn't even flinch and just threw her bag that had gotten heavy on the ground. Before a single word was uttered Mia sprinted towards her, nearly tackling the shorter one to the hard floor. 

At that, the brunette with the serious face took down the gun, still keeping it in her hand. "Sorry, I'm late. My Taxi was slow."