Confusions

Rose's POV
After our beautiful ice cream outing he dropped me home, and not to forget to mention. He got my car door as I stepped out of the car. This is such a simple act but always ends up doing lengths for my heart. I start getting the feeling as if my life is some fiction where he has the role of the mail lead or the hero of it. I totally forgot all of the things which happened today. I told him everything about what happened between me and Daisy. 

I noticed how his expressions changed and were gradually morphing into disgust. I felt for turning him against his friend, but I discovered how they weren't even close friends. According to him, he never really liked her, and how Ricky and Jessica tried to hook them together against his will. Turns out Daisy did tell me everything honestly but blowing it was out of proportion, which By the way, is very much weird and suspicious. 

I however didn't think that this argument with her will take this big of a toll on my mind. As I told her all about Daisy, I couldn't help but notice how frequently moisture gathered in my eyes. But also how he looked away every time my eyes got all watery, as if the sight hurt him. Talking with him felt like as if it's going to solve everything, be it about my mental chaos or my physical insecurities. I never even realized how the time flew as we spoke, as I bared my heart and my grief in front of him. 

Guess the phrase about how time passes quickly when you are enjoying is quite right

There are times I wonder to myself, as in like what are we? Are we best friends? Are we in a relationship? Like what on earth is even going on? Should I propose him?  Or should I let things continue the way it has been since these weeks? 

Exhaustion weighed heavy on my shoulders as I stepped into my room. The scent of vanilla invaded my senses, the bath shower which I used in my shower. I smiled to myself after watching my reflection on the mirror. I was miserable when I had stepped out of my shower and now I just had the time of my life and returned feeling wonderful. 

The second I entered my room, a familiar feeling of fear, crawled up my spine leaving a spiral of chill in it's wake.

*edit in process*

 "Hey?" said my sister as I didn't realise when I got to my home door and even rang the doorbell. I slightly smiled at her gesture and directly walked to my room,giving off a round of sneezes. "okay, I heard whatever happened between you and her,im so sorry" said Veronica as  I gave off a sigh. "Im habituated honey" I replied taking off my overcoat which was now totally drenched.

A text from Eran vibrated in my phone which read, "I hope you are doing fine now" as I smiled and swiped up the text. "okay i assume you are perfectly fine" said Veronica refering to my phone as I blushed slightly. Plugging my phone into the charge I sat back on the couch as Veronica pulled a tool and sat on it. "Spill" she said,as I gave off a laughter.

"Iam not sure about Eran and my relationship" I said,groaning. "Umm,you guys are still talking,take your time,dont just jump in for a relationship i guess" replied Veronica. "I know,but I'm just worried about the future,as in if someday I become his girlfriend,would he repeat the things which my ex did,or will he make me go through the same shit I had to endure once?" I said,running my finger through my wet hair.

"Eran isnt abusive Rose,what are you talking about?" "Girl,I'm talking about the usual boyfriend shits. Daisy already warned me about Eran's number of hangouts and stayovers with his thousands of friends,isnt it obvious that he would just throw me out from his life just because he is out with his lifelines?" I said,feeling the heat rising up my cheeks.

"I got your point,but even you have so many friends. The second you will notice him ignoring you,just do the same. Get out with your friends or engage yourself somewhere else" "Dont you know the way im obsessed with Eran?! I literally have placed him as the number one person in my life. Its like I feel as,what if he feels left out if i talk with others,its just all so messed up" I said,feeling tears to fill in my eyes.

"I really dont want him to feel deserted with me being in his life,but at the same time I dont want him to go away from me because of my nature. Its not that i dont want him to enjoy his life,tis just that,ughhh!!!" I added,placing my face into my palms. "Bro,the guys out there will give up anything to make a girl like you,their's. It will literally be Eran's loss if he isnt able to keep you,not yours" said Veronica as i nodded.

Eran's POV
After hanging up the call with Rose,I made her promise me to get to home all safe because firstly it was late,secondly it was raining and i didnt want her to get sick at all. I felt terribly horrible after hearing all the ruckus which had been created due to her grandmother,and me adding to her trouble by behaving bad.

But I'm also grateful to the fact that I could make her smile,and divert her mind from that situation. We were talking on the phone for an hour or so and at a point I was hearing her shivering on the call and that's when it dawned on me that it was raining and she was out there somewhere.

Immediately leaving our deep conversation aside,I somehow managed to convince her to leave for home and that I would continue our little conversation again when she's back at home.

Rose is like a beautiful puzzle. Sometimes I don't understand how does she manage to get so sad,that she runs out of her house all alone,but then again she attends to my call at the same time even though we had an argument. It is truly really difficult to find a girl like her in this spoiled generation,where no one is loyal and no one hesitates sharing an illicit picture as an Instagram story.

Next morning
I continued to hangout around my coaching center as Ricky showed me this new meme over which I threw my head backwards out of laughter. Sometimes it keeps me wondering that how do people come up with these ideas of making jokes,like I wonder how are they in real lives.

"So? How's your baby doing?" asked Hunter as my mind totally diverted towards her dazzling smile. "She's good" i replied sipping on my coffee,as I felt my cheeks flushing. "Dude are you seriously blushing? Brooo!! Our Eran has changed!" announced my annoying friend. "Oh God,shut up!" I replied as my eyes fell on the girl who was catwalking towards me

Mary

"What's wrong with her now?" I said quietly as my friends rolled their eyes. "Hi" she said,flashing one of her pathetic smiles. "Cut the crap,what do you want?" I asked,sipping on my coffee and shifting my eyes towards a silver car from where Daisy stepped out.

Daisy? Here? What is she doing over here?

*small sneak peek*
"Dude I saw Eran's ex with him" said Daisy,as I felt my heart doing a flip and my knees started to tremble at her words. I felt my throat to dry up the second she said that. "Umm,what? Really? Where?" I asked..