Bad friends

POV Author 

Time goes , sun sets , Demi becomes to see Wilmer's good side of soul. Is it exist? They become to be friends , but not good only bad friends. That period more associated with Jonas cause Joe calls Demi for dinner every weekend and she agrees cause very want to see him near too.

 ⁃ heyyyy 

⁃ Hi!!,- hugging ⁃ Soooo .. I see you and every time understand how I miss you so much !

 ⁃ I'm too Joe ! 

⁃ I choose one place , one bar , shallwe? ,- always in stylish position with ideal hair and eyes Joe shy next to Demi and ask her accurately.

⁃ We shall ,- of course this young lady with also extremely icon hair and skin agrees and feeling how his shy  give her beauty reason to grow.

The taxi wait until Joe gives to taxman a tip ."I wait until he goes out from car . So we wear nothing special itis dudes night and I'm ready for it. We start with play games ,then dance and now after drinking have a conversation about everythinginclude a past relationship"

  ⁃ why you so good as friend but 

⁃ Ahahstop , but what? 

⁃ Oh don't care 

⁃ Joe you can really say if you think we friends at all 

⁃ Okey Dems but you don't want to hear it 

⁃Go on bitch,- in good mood , friendly and light.

 ⁃ Ahah okey ... ammm you're more good as friend rather than as a girlfriend. 

⁃ Come on Jonas , - Lovato funny punches him into shoulder,- not you said me vise versa things when we were couple? 

⁃Ummm,- Jonas is surprised but pretend

⁃ Joe , let's play game it's suck to discuss about dead love 

⁃ So you think love is dead ?

 ⁃ I think so, -after these words Joe changes his face simultaneously and Lovato just turns her facebut not have time to avoid what Joe is going to do. 

***************************** time***********************************************

-And you want to say that you and Joe together? 

-We just friends .... ,- nothing movement from Wilmer ,only thoughts come. 

-Wilmer don't,- interrupting by Demi seems she hears what he thinks about.

 -What I did? I silenced ...,- the way he was  acting is  hilarious like always and Demi smiles withher 32 teeth. Demi was smiling for long time and feeling good that she shared to him some secret . Now it's friendship , later who knows . But Valderrama don't think so at all. Why ? We will see. 

****************************One week*******************************

 ⁃ Oh , This is thething !! , - Demi takes the cigar and tastes, she's not afraid anymore she knew it's from Kile's case.

⁃ Wow !!,- saying everyone who tested. Crowd are consisted of known people is becoming flipping foggy and Demi feels high

⁃ Guys you must try it !! 

⁃Okey , let's do the third circle 

Every who want and who don't want( the latest is miserable amount) test it again and the breathe canbe heard from any corner of room. Music begin covering them and thismoment one guy involves.