Just another day

POV Author

The happy family fairytale is going to be not so happy anymore when Demetria's mother found strange residue of something in the pocket of jacket . She is biased by it ...

- Demetria ! Come here !!, -facial expression of mama left much to be desired.

- Wait a minute.. 

- NOW !! ,-nothing  in face changes.

Demi becomes being scaring and goes gadfly as she could to avoid unpleasure outcomes.

- What is it ? Demi !, -"Out of sight out of mind?"  But she said: 

- Mooom , ogh what you think ? It's my allergy pills .. ohh Marissa's cat just came to me and i was unable to resist but touched him...you know he's soooo sweet.. "and powdery".

Lovato plays exactly smooth so her mom can't do anything only deletes her hesitations . 

- Well Demi sorry , know that I love you baby, -mom's hugs on schedule. 

Diana strives to defuse tensions , hugs and kisses daughter and Demi of course gives up . Also because she liars . Firstly , despite of it and of fact that Diana warned about parties and have-fun nights she believes daughter and stops noticing the evident things. Secondly , every mom in the world would like to see her children be happy and having friends , so it's not an exclusion for her.

Well, while mom are adheresing her and normal family lifeline , Lovato is starting be addict and first thoughts in this state were that she "..of course can quit that at any moment just need to wean from it and realise for what". To sum up she although decides a little bit stays in that phase. But unfortunately it's not the worst news . Agenda is she slowler and slowler continues album because begins admitting that her new songs so infant and every text she wrote until now seems to be naive and foolish. Despite of it the older songs from "Don't forget" are sung with pleasure.

Several weeks have been spending since she didn't see friends due to preparing concerts and interviews. The opportunity to move up the dates reached its limits by Demi's constant asks and week earlier the producer forced the singer was confronted participating in career growth or finish. Ultimatum. But the good new is Joe came back from trip and thanks his attention they hit it off very quickly. By phone , in person, by mail - everywhere they send each other "heyyyy dude , what's up ?" and "baby what's going on? where are you ...r u reading the news? I'm waiting I'm in costume in registry office?"  ,"LMAO Stop it!?!" .These jokes will never be late for them . The more they connect the more coherence they have , sometimes can be assert that invisible thread help them understand each other with half words. Obviously  they got on perfectly before but now much better on another level. Maybe amount of tours and busy periods was bad to meet. Anyway right now it's something else - they just be high together . The messages consist of interjection ciphers and memes however the main core between lines is clear - they seems to be right for each other. «Stop it Joe ! You don't do it I know you dude!", "Soul are you write ME? Mmm ? ", "Oghch Ibh I wrote to another Jonas Sorry !! :D" "Jealous in 3..2..1" "XOXO" .  And Devonne puts her phone on the bar table. 

- Full please ..

- Of course, ma'am, -  the bartender pouredly makes a black cherry winks and gives a mini umbrella above.

"Today I finally have a party with my guys and in three days  will be my tour concert again ". "Like usual week I was going to be ready at 10pm for party in a club maybe it'll be a final in this year...in contrast to my mom who still dislike my parties but this part of maturation". Along with that words Demetria breaths deeper, drinks more and nods surer. Life is too short but we be able to live it better .  Later she crossed paths with the boys and along the usual way they went dancing to the rooms. It was paddle and fun becoming to habit. No more afraid of this habit. Crawl in and dance like it's natural thing. Hot bodies move fastly ..rythmnically 

"And nobody stops me . They were so glad to my coming because I also buy everything what they want even if I really don't know or recognize them . I'm still high , rejoice and make others happy. All faces around remind me a doll carousel with pretty attractive atmosphere. But sorry not sorry I always perceived sad due to ending of it  in my childhood and nothing has changing since that time . So if be honest I deserve some cells in my brain to understand that it's not the stuff that bring me joy or serenity I need . Anyway drink more alcohol solve the problem immediately. Can't stand that it's harmful!"_________________"Since that time my plans always include : Bag , black hair , smoky make up , water , sunglasses , credit card ( which mother doesn't know) , a lot of money and friends. HAH.. The Demi Lovato start packet".  

To be short and purposeful : these addictions completely change our heroine. Biologically her brain starts thinking vastly and speedily. If earlier the information is processed about zero dot one-two seconds , now it's about 0,003 sec. Physically, this rhythm misleades as f*ck as possible and quietly reaches up burden for forthcoming explosion. 

Don't care. It's gonna take a long time. Demi has time. Probably.