The countdown starts

*************

Some incredible months later.

*************

POV Demi 

Sunlights are coming and covering eighty percent square of my room

Sunlights are coming and covering eighty percent square of my room. Of course see-through drapes couldnt help me go on sleep. Seem to me it was Sunday. I woke up after mega party for [Live in Concert tour] at home with mad thought that my producer want to extend tour....Ouhhhh. I dont know about it . But now i'm feeling so tired myself and if i'll be bad my tour just will horribly fail...it's hard due to i always wish i'll be the best. Laying on bed i reach for a phone which have blinking since early morning. No way ! I guess it's Marissa ,no ,no. I watch and speak of the devil. She is. I must to hurry ...

*door open ring*

My mom comes in and tries to wake me up. Hah bad idea.

-Hello honey!  *spinning me*  What do you want to eat ? I cooked some pancakes... *spinning again but i have no reaction*  Would you..

- No, thanks ,-i interrupt her giving small reaction ,- good mo mam . Honestly i would like to sleep all day but i promised to help Marissa today ,-i said into pillow.

-Ohh she will come to us! Its fine! ,- her face changes to more intrested in conversation. She have been liking Marrissa at first sight since we were childs. We usually came home with all kittens and puppies from the street so it's fun how mom tried to get back animals . We always had dirty clothes after games with neibors and changed its when hurried to the dinner. So miss that good times. Nobody needed to be so busy , to be in danger or just be mine. As i dream about chilhood i decide to ask about bath cause if i don't ask now i just not to go anywhere.

- Yeahhh, is bath empty now ?,-said into pillow again

- Yes, let's go, i'll be on the kitchen if you need something, -i guess she' going to cook for Marissa due to i am not to eat so much last time ...and she notices more and more getting me guilty.

- Ye...