Soojin looks at Yuqi with the brightest smile

- You mean it ??

- Of Course, she is my best friend and you two mean so much to us,if wasn't for the two of you .... I might have never confessed andI would have lost the love of my life ...

I smile when Yuqi says it and helds my hand.

- We will leave you to rest better by her side .Calls us at any time please...

She nods and I go out of the apartment with Yuqi ,we walk to our door and enter .

- I'll Study a little bit about Shuhua's case, I can even try to help other kids who have the dream and are in the same situation as she is ....
Yuqi says and I just nod giving her a quick but passionate kiss and we part ways going to our home studios.

YUQI POV

Is currently 10:55 Pm,Ivan smell the fresh cooked food once I open the studio door,I walk silently and I see this cute small figure cook, I hug her and she looks at me for a couple of seconds .

- Is almost. Done,could you prepare the table ?

- Of Course.

I free her from my arms and I walk to get our plates and our chopsticks which had our names.
We have been married for 2 years now,everything. Changed since then, we are more mature and more hard working.

———————-
SEOUL 11pm

3rd person POV

Miyeon was in Minnie's bed, she knew it was so wrong but she missed every single touch. Both had their bodies covered with the silk bed sheets .... Both were out of breath holding each other's hands.

- I Love you Miyeon....

Miyeon now couldn't hold her tears....

" The other night dear as I lay sleepingI dreamed I held you in my arms , when I woke dear I was mistaken so I Hung my head and cried..."

Minnie hugged Miyeon with all her love and they just stayed this way until Miyeon stopped crying....

"Before I realized it, things have changed Being alone with you has now become awkward I can't see it anymore The person I loved, the person I was familiar with Slowly, slowly, everything became blurry ... "

- We... We are not the same anymore....

Miyeon said between the tear which were still trying to fall.

- I want you the same....I can make it better...

- How do you know that,Minnie ?? WE DON'T REMEMBER EACH OTHER ANYMORE !!!

Miyeon raised her voice... it was cold..... It was like a whole iceberg was left inside the room. ...

" I can't understand well Now we are just passing by each other But i still love you So, who was the one who changed?... "

- What do yo mean ??

MInnie had her lowest voice , she has never seen Miyeon like that and it scared her...

- I just want you to forget me ....

MIyeon set on the edge of the bed, put on her clothes and didn't wait for Minnie,she just ran. Out of the house and called Soyeon...

- SoYeon, You still have that old apartment in Busan??

- No ,Unnie. WHat happened ? DO you want to come to the new apartment ??

- Can I ?? I really need to get out of here ...

- Of Course, I'll give you the passcode and clean the guest room...