Chapter 2: B

We were alone in the room.
We talked about what is up or what do we like to do .
I was happy having him around me . It was very nice talking to him.
He was reading a novel. He mentioned that it is his favourite author's.
He was soo in to reading that he didn't even know what is happening around him.
The sound of boys dancing, shouting for Jin oppa was too loud but Namjoon didn't even bother to look at what are they doing.
I was happy but internally I was full of tension.
I had to submit my assignment on Tuesday and I didn't even complete it yet ..... And I really hate these maths problems.
They are just too lengthy.
I picked up my phone and open my half done assignment and start doing work on it.
Namjoon asked,"Soo ! What are you doing "?
"Completing my horrible assignment for my terrible teacher....other wise she'll give me detention whole week". I said while making nasty faces.
He gave me his cute dimple smile and said , "need help ... I'm good in maths".
I looked at him with excitement and burst out" why didn't you tell me before !? Just help me I don't know nothing about this crazy subject ..... This subject needs a brainy guy and I'm just a LAMOO !"
Come let just finish this then tomorrow I'll teach you how to solve these problems okay !
I nodded with happiness and start doing work.
At 3pm we finished my assignment. He just took 2hours to do it .
"Awwww thank you Namjoon. If you're not here I'll surely got F in it .
It's okay now chill up".
Silence spread out in the room then I broke it.
"Hey .... Can you tell me what Jin oppa likes" ?
"Why ..... Are you asking" ? Said Namjoon.
"Because I have some extra money do I'll buy gift for him .... Today is his birthday right ! "

He.....ammmm...... Aaaaa he likes everything..... You can give him what ever you like to because he loves to have gifts . Namjoon told me.
"Will you go out with me ..... I never buyed something like by myself .... I always wanted a partner for shopping... Will y you" ..?
Ofcorse why not ! I loved to.
But promise me that you will not tell anybody about the gift okay !
Okay .. I  promise I won't  now get ready then we'll be hanging out. I'll be waiting for you down stairs.
Yeah sure! Just give me a minute.
He went down stairs and wait for me.
When I went down Jim oppa was sleeping and other 5 boys were decorating the room without making any sound.
Jimin came near to me and whispered "Can you tell me where are you going?"
I was about to say something then Namjoon said ,
We are just hanging out !
"Okay but Hae Soo is not good ... #herhealth !"jimin said worriedly.
It's okay I'm fine now we are just going to buy balloons 😅 .
"Okay but do it hurry ... party will start at 7 and he will be awake at 7....!  "
"Okay we get it we will be !"

~OUTSIDE~

We went out side and I was just walking then he grabbed my wrist and said , "Are you going to walk ? Let have a ride on my baby !"
I was looking at him confused then the pointed at his Heavy racing bike.
(I really love heavy racing bikes that's why I had to add that baby😅)
He sit on it and said" come on have a ride "

(I really love heavy racing bikes that's why I had to add that baby😅) He sit on it and said" come on have a ride "

I sit on it after a long time ..... sitting on this bike made me feel like I really am made for this .
He gave me the helmet and said .safety first!
He ran his bike on the highway and it was full of joy.
We reached the mall and he parked his ride in parking spot.
"I didn't know that you have this beauty! "
"Yeah I know but sometimes we have look like we don't do these.!"Namjoon said with a smile on his face.
We entered into the mall.
"Decided something for him"? Namjoon asked me.
"Yeah I have"!
"Oh really then what is it "?
"I was thinking about a wrist watch in black colour".
"You really are a good gift picker"!
Gamsahaminda joonie!
He smiled at me and we walked towards the watch shop.
I selected one and paid for it .

What do think Namjoon?OMG it's fucking great ! SHow much you paid for this !?"Well 2000 dollors"

OMG it's fucking great ! SHow much you paid for this !?
"Well 2000 dollors".
"Wait what ? You really have that money" .....?" Yeah I have no other friends and family and Jin oppa seems like a big brother to me ....so I just can't wait to buy this for him and by the way today is his birthday 🎂"
Okay but .....!
You need anything ...? Namjoon asked.
I'm a bit hungry. I said .
Me too let's have toccos .
Okay I loved them.
He ate our toccos and went outside.
"Here's your helmet bab"-!
I grabbed the helmet at sit down again.
We reached home with full of exciting ride.
"You like the ride". Namjoon asked.
"I like it I loved it" .
I was really really really happy . It was that happiness with made me see the sun of happiness after dark and scary night. Itafe me think that my horrible night mare will end one day.
*******************************
Next part tomorrow.. promise !!!
💜💜💜😅😅😅😊😊😊😁😁😁
                               Your friend
                                Jessica Menrol