***I hate my life***

I was walking alone at late night 1 am .
No sound except for my walking feet .
Tears rolling down my cheeks and all I want is to die .
I don't want to remember any of the past ..... It's seems like that night mare have not ended yet .
~ flashback ~
  I was just 12 years old living with my family . Just me and my parents.
But one day which changed my live in to hell.
My father killed my mother and all I was able to see was just blood streams and dead body of my mother.
My life just stopped after her death.
He made my life miserable I was unable to stand up for my own self.
Fear entered my life and I left alone .
Even my friends and school fellows stay away from me because of my creepy father.
I hate him soo much.
After 3 years he left me alone and went to his lover . He didn't even think of me.
The chapter of him being my father was closed .
I gathered all strength of myself and started to do the small jobs for my living and studying.
Now I worked at restaurant as a waitress and earn my living.
My life is a whole shit and nothing.
~End of flashback~
I sat down on bench in park and crying. I shouted "my life is hell I don't want to be like this any more . I can't have these nightmares anymore I want to be free from all of this ".
I was crying very hard while hugging my legs .
I was full of tears and hurt .
Suddenly I felt a gentle tap on my back .
I was so into my thoughts that I couldn't recognise that someone came and sat besides me.
I look up to who it was .
He was a handsome man . His eyes .... Looked very soft as he gazed me .
He suddenly said , it's okay . Life is a fuck . You know.
Your pain seems like you lost some one you love ..... Am I right young lady ?
Well yes . I muttered
You don't know I'm broken . From past 7 years I'm alone with nobody near me .
His eyes softened more and he gently asked ... What happened ?
I told him about my past .
He smiled a bit and look at his feet .
I was continously crying he gave me the side hug ... Hey don't cry your and my situation is same ,the different is your father left you and I left my father by my own. He said while comfort me.
I looked up ..... Did your father did to your mother too ?!  I asked while watching him with my eyes wide open.
He said hurtedly ... "Yes ! And I don't want to remember this any more". "Nor do I" .... I said .
He tries to change my mind
  "By the way ... I'm Kim Namjoon and 21 years old . I'm manager at 7star restaurant near my house".
I giggled and said ... I'm H...Hae Soo ..... Kim Hae Soo. 19 years old and waitress at ordinary restaurant.
Hey come on let me take you to your home .....? You want to come ?  I nodded .
We were walking through the streets .
Silence was everywhere and having him by my side feels like I'm safe .
"Oh we have arrived". He said.
His house was next to mine .
I didn't see you here  ..... You are my next door neighbor ! I said .
Yes I know I just hate coming out in daytime I just like coming out .... This time . He explained.
Oh I think it's time to sleep I said .
Yeah it is . If you ever need anything else or any help just call out my name okay .... You don't need to be scared. He asked .
I nodded and went inside my house waving at home for bye . He did back and went in.

    *************************

Hello my pretties....!
I just came up with a new idea and write it down ...
Hope you like it .
My new FANFIC 💜💜💜💜