Chapter 2

I woke up at 6:35am .... It's a bit early for me but I didn't stick to my couch and went up to the bathroom for bath .
When I woke up I feel very dizzy but I ignore that pain and get up as usual for my daily routine work.
Today is weekend and I have to go to the restaurant because today is my both day and night shifts over there so I had to leave.
I was happy because today is my pay day and I will buy some of my new things that I need.
I prepared my break fast . I ate it and took some pills to overcome the headich and went to work.
Pills only affect me till lunch time but I didn't bother it and keep on doing my work honestly and happily.
I really worked hard and I was cleaning the dishes .... Because after this I will receive my pay went straight to my bed.
It is now 1:12am . I was packing my things and my boss call out my name.
I went to him .
He handed over the packet . "Here is your pay and I'm really happy about your hard work . I'm giving you the bonus of your hard work and honesty and you don't need to come tomorrow . You may enjoy your day and study hard okay !"
I became very happy but that pain is taking over my happiness.
I thanked him and went out to reach my home.
I was feeling really terrible .... Right now the pain was getting even worst .... It seems like the migraine headache but it wasn't. It was different.
I was walking and my body started shivering. I can't even feel my legs properly. I fell on the middle of road and all I could remember is that I closed my eyes.
I woke up in unknown place.
I looked at my hand and it was injected with drip .
I was really confused then a sleepy boy caught my attention. I was just staring at him he was sleeping really uncomfortably but in to his deep sleep.
I was wondering how could a person helped someone like me .....! Then I setup myself .
I looked at my self in the mirror and just feel really shame ..... At curious about that .
It was my clothes.......
H- How .... W-Where ..... W-When a-and W-Who changed my clothes ......
That boy ....but how he dares to touch me and change my clothes .... He can just put me in the bed like he found me ...but how could he !!!
Then shouted that made that boy woke up suddenly.
He stood up and said ... What happened ...!? Are you okay ?
I recognize that boy was Namjoon.
I was almost yelling at him .... "How could you do this . You are not allowed to touch my body and you just changed my clothes" !!!!
Hey relax ... I didn't do it . He said will coming near .
Don't even think to come near !!!
If you didn't then who !?
Our neighbor Aunt Naina did it . She changed your clothes and she also injected you this drip.
I claim down .....
" sorry .... I was just ..... I became mad at you .... And thought that you changed my clothes....... And ....sorry for shouting at you ..." I said with full of shame.

"It's okay it's not your fault ... I forgive you . Well by the way what happened to you ? I found you laying on the middle of road and your condition was also not good." Namjoon asked .
I was about to tell then some one knocked the door.
"Come in" Namjoon addressed.
6 boys came in and 4 boys were half sleep.
One boy handed tray of breakfast for two people.
He came to me and asked nicely.
"How are you feeling ? I bring the your breakfast eat well okay" .
I nodded.
Let me introduce myself and my brothers .
I'm Kim seok-jin eldest among all my brothers. He is Min Yoongi. He said while pointing at the serious guy. 
Hi ! I'm Min Yoongi. Nice meeting you .
He is the second elder among us.
This is Jung Hoseok. He is our sunshine. While pointing at the one who was giving a really bright smile.
Annyeong ! I'm your hope you're my hope I'm J hope. Call me J hope or hobie . And ~nice meeting you~
This is Kim Namjoon ... You met him before right ?
Yes I said.
He was pointing at the boy whose Hight was smaller than the others . This cute boy is Park Jimin. He is also our mochi .
Hello~ how are you ... I'm Jimin . Nice meeting you .
This is Kim Tae hyung . He is our tiger and a cute guy among us.
Hello lady I'm V and I'm a good boy .
His innocent voice made me giggle a bit.
This strong looking boy is Jeon Jung kook. Our Golden maknae .
Our cute and youngest brother.
Hello Noona ! I'm kookie .
Hello all of you .... I'm Kim Hae Soo and nice meeting you all . Thank you for taking care of me ....
Hey line up boys it's our tradition to great our guests like ...
"1,2,3Hello we are Bangtan Sonyondan "
Their group welcome was soo adorable to me . They made me smile after a long time.
I checked the time and thanked them again .
"I think I should go". I said while giving them a smile .
"Now but today is our Jin Hyung birthday .... And you are leaving"
Kookie said while making the cute bunny face ....
Your so adorable but I have to study and have to compete my assignments before time .
But you are also our friend don't you .... Yes but ....
Will you be going without saying Happy birthday to him ?
He was making so many questions with his cute bunny face .
His adorable eyes made me stay .
When I say okay ... I'll stay ....
He became so happy and  hugged me.
Awwwww cutie .
"Happy birthday to you Jin "
He smiled at me and thanked me for wishing him.
"Okay you stay here and Namjoon will be taking care of you okay if you feel hunger just call out my name okay" . Jin asked gently.
Also tonight get ready okay . It's my Birthday .!
He winked and get out of the room and leaving me and Namjoon behind.
******************************Hello sweeties
Sorry it's short... because I was busy with some of my stuff.
Soo that's it .
Happy birthday to our WORLD WIDE HANDSOME KIM SEOK-JINIE
BEST WISHES FOR YOU JIN HYUNG .....,(◍•ᴗ•◍)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(◍•ᴗ•◍)