Chapter 30

Katniss' POV
(Extremely important A/N in the end, if you read Hijacked before I accidentally deleted it!)
"PRIM GET OUT!" I scream, sliding off of Peeta, and further into the water. Peeta is completely paralyzed, staring confused at Prim. Prim is just as paralyzed, her eyes glued to both of us.

"PRIMROSE EVERDEEN, GET THE FUCK OUT!" I scream again. When she still doesn't move, I grab a towel, wrap it around my body, and get up from the bathtub, running over to Prim. She starts running down the hall, and I chase after her. After a little while of chasing, I get her into her room, and get her into bed. I help her get comfortable, which is hard, since I have to also keep the towel up.

"What were you and Peeta doing?" 'She asks, hiding a big grin under the covers.

"That's none of you business, Prim," I shake my head, but I can't help but smile. That's just the effect Prim has on people.

"Katniss, when the baby comes.. Are you going to forget about me?" Prim asks, this time, no grin plastered on her face.

"What? Prim, of course not! Do you really think that poorly of me?"

"Well, you have been ignoring me a lot, since you got together with Peeta," she mumbles.

"Prim, getting into a relationship, and moving out is a part of growing up. You'll go through it sometime, as well."

"Yeah, but isn't becoming a parent, even more growing up?"

"Prim, I could never forget about you. You're my little duck. Now, get some rest. Mom probably wants you to come as early in the morning, as possible. You can wake Peeta and I up, when you wake up. Then, we'll all eat breakfast together. As a family. How does that sound?"

"Great!" Prim smiles, before shutting her eyes.

I sneak back into the bathroom, and as soon as I enter, I drop the towel. Peeta chuckles at me, and I enter the bathtub again. I lean my back up against Peeta's bare chest, and position myself inbetween his legs. Peeta starts massaging me.

---

Peeta carries me through the bathroom - both of us still naked - and throws me on the bed. I giggle, when he throws himself over me, and starts to kiss me passionately. As much as I wouldn't mind doing that with him right now, Prim is only a few rooms away. His lips move away from mine, and starts to kiss and suck the skin on the side of my neck.

"Peeta.." I huff, knowing that if I don't say anything now, it'll turn into something that I don't want it to turn into. Correction: I do want to, but we can't not with Prim.

"I-- we-- we can't--" It's hard to focus, when someone you love is touching you the way Peeta is touching me right now.

Peeta re-positions himself, and I know, that if I don't speak up now, it'll happen, and it will be too wonderful to stop.

"PEETA!" I yell. Peeta basically flies backwards, away from me. "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"No!" I exclaim. "No, it was wonderful.. I just.. We can't go any further tonight.. Not with Prim in the house."

"Oh," he just answers, falling down on the bed, turning his back to me. Is he seriously angry at me right now? I sigh lightly, and fall down onto the bed, as well. After a little moment, I roll over to him, tapping his shoulder lightly. "You know, just because we can't do that, doesn't mean that we can't do this," I say, as my hand softly trace from his shoulder to his cheek. I run my finger over his chin, and turn his face to mine. I place my lips on his, as I feel his hand trace up my neck, stroking my cheek softly.

"You know, if we don't put some clothes on, I might not be able to contain myself," Peeta grins under the kiss. I have to break away, since a big laugh is fighting for freedom. I squeeze my eyes shot, as I let the laugh escape. Peeta joins in, and gets up, picking out some clothes from the dresser. I still haven't gotten any of my own clothes from my house over here yet, so I have been living in Peeta's. Which I really don't mind to be honest. He throws me some underwear and a shirt, and pick out some boxers and a shirt for himself. Peeta enters the bed again, and I cuddle up as close to him as I can get. I feel my eyes getting droopier an droopier, and just as Peeta places a soft kiss on my forehead, I fall asleep.