10

Monday/6,11:30

Sakusa was in class and there was a new girl to his class her name was Jade ryuu she sat down next to sakusa in class. But as soon as she hade a glance at sakusa she instantly fell in love with him. She started blushing but she didn't know that sakusa hade a boyfriend (𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐰hero 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠)

two weeks of her being in that class she managed to make friends and to hide her feelings. But she always wondered why did dose he go home with the same boy. So she decided to ask to walk home with him to get alone time with him." Hey sakusa can we walk home with you today"

 "...Why?" he asked

 "Oh I just wanted to get to know you that's all".

"Umm okay?"

Jade's thought "yessss!!!"

"oh and why do you always ware a mask in class"

"It's just that I don't like germ." 

"Oh that's make's a lot of sense. So you don't like it when people touch you right"

"yeah..i guess" they keptd walking and taking, well mostly jade was doing all the taking and Sakusa was juts listening.

sakusa stopped when he heard someone yelled his name Omi-san. Sakusa new who was that was. He smiled under his mask. Hinata jump on sakusa hugging him. Jade on the other hand didn't know what was going on she thought that sakusa hated people touching him.

"Um can you please get of him. He hate being touched." Hinata turned his head and side

"i know but he only allows me to touch him. By the way how are you"? he asked

 "Oh I'm  ryuu Jade"

"Oh I'm Hinata shoyo nice to meet you" he gave her a big smile "yeah nice to meet you to. "I should get going now bye." 

"Bye."

"Hey sakusa why didn't you whiting for me. I was looking for you" I'm sorry" it ok but whit for me next time" okay.

They arrived at hinata's apartment. And side there goodbyes.( yes they live separately don't come for me)

The next day
It was the end of the day and jade was going to confirm her felling to sakusa. She finally build up her courage thanks to her friends. So jade asked sakusa to stay after class because she need to tell him some thing. So Sakusa just nodded as an agreement  and did.

AFTER SCHOOL

"S-Sakusa I have to tell you some thing"

"Sure say what you want to say?"

"W-well i-i like you a lots ever since i laded eyes on you."

"I'm sorry I don't feel the same way-"

Sakusa was cut off by some thing pressed agents his lips

It was the end of the day and hinata was going to go find sakusa. Hinata forgot his way there he spotted Komori and asked him where was sakusa class. Komori kindly guided him to the class room. They arrived at his class room hinata pecked in a little and saw everything. Suddenly hinata stared to run. He ran as fast as he could. Komori was confused until he looked inside and saw everything. He wen't looking for hinata.

On the other hand sakusa pushed her away from him

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!."

"I-i thought you like it..."

"I didn't. In not interested girls. Plus I have a boyfriend"

" Y-you have a boyfriend...I'm sorry" 

"You better be. How disgusting" sakusa side not giving her a glance.

and left her standing there

Komori found hinata crying on a hill. He want over to him and tried to comfort so he could stop crying. that was until sakusa came.

"Don't touch him."

"Oh sakusa your here."  Komori side giving a side eye glance to him, but returned his attention back to hinata.

 sakusa looked over at hinata who was still crying silently.

"Why is sho crying." I don't know I just found him like that"

"Hey sho why are you crying?." It's nothing." Hinata responded "...if you say so. Come on we should get going"

Sakusa could tell that something was wrong with hinata but he didn't want to pressure him to much.

They arrived at hinata's apartment.

"Hey sakusa..."Yes sho" "L-let braek up" "...what whit. No please you can't do this i-s need you in my life." "I'm sorry"

Hinata closed his door and went up stairs to his room. Fell on to his bed crying until a few hour latter he cried himself to sleep.

Sakusa on the other hand was thinking of what he did. He decided to text Komori to see if he new anything

Private message between sakusa and Komori.

𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐀: Komori

𝐊𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈: Yes?

𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐀: Do you know
why hinata saw crying today.

𝐊𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈: ...no

𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐀: Komori

𝐊𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈: Well...

𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐀:well what tell me what happened.

(After Komori explained everything)

𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅-𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

...

𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕
...He probably cried himself to sleep already. Sho...I'm sorry

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃