14

(𝐓 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 𝐒 𝐊 𝐈 𝐏)

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 1 0 / 30 / 2 0 1 5

It's been 3 Mouth since that incident happened both hinata and sakusa have been trying to avoid jade in college, witch they successfully did. (fast forward to 2 Months.)

Hinata has been planning to go to Brazil after he graduated to study batch volleyball.

Hinata already told Sakusa about his plan Sakusa and was fine with it, but the one thing he wasn't fine with is that Hinata is going for 2 years, and that it was near Christmas. Sakusa wanted to spend it with him,

and a matter of fact he is going to miss hinata and he was planning to----afther they graduate, but he hade to wait 2 long year.

But lucky they are going to be playing on the same team MSBY. And Samson foster already hade a spot for them.( Samson foster is the coach of MSBY )

Two months past and it was now December 22. Hinata only hade two days left till he's leaving to go to Brazil.
Hinata hade his things already packed.

Hinata was just double checking to see if he hade every thing. He thought to himself 'maybe I need about toothbrush' so he left his apartment and want to the store.

( Time skip hinata us already in the store )

While Hinata was in the store look for a toothbrush he spotted a woman with blond hair. He moved a bit more to see who was it.

Hinata recognize that woman. He went to up to her to say hello. Because they haven't been in contact eversinc high school.

"Yachi!! Hinata side running up to her with bright smile on his face. Yachi looked up and saw hinata coming towards her. She hade a smile on her face whale calling his name. "Hinata!!

"I hard that you where engaged to yams." Hinata side with a smile on his face. "Yeah I am." She is embarrassed. "Soon when the wedding" Hinata side whale raising an eyebrow.

"Next week. Anyway how have you and Sakusa been going." "Where doing grate...But i would be able to see him for two years." Hinata side looking gloomy. "Why?. Because im going to Brazil." Hinata responded. "When?." Yacht asked. "In two day's "

"but anyway I have to get going know."

"Oh wait hinata." yachi clad out.

  "yes?" 

"Cold I have your phone number so we can stay in contact whale your in Brazil." Oh yeah sure." He responded.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

They gave each other there number. And went on by there day.

Hinata got home and was about to put the toothbrush in his bag until he got a text from Sakusa asking him if he could come over.

Hinata agreed for him to come over. Because Hinata just wanted to spend time with him for is last too days.

Hinata hard his doorbell ring so he went to the front door to open it. Hinata already new that it was sakusa.

He let him in and, sakusa grabbed hinata's wrist and brought him to his room lying down on his bed. None of them wanted to move or say any thing, until hinata spoke up

"Hey sakusa want to watch a movie." "Hmm sure" hinata reached for the remote but it was too far away so he hade to get off of sakusa chest to get it.

As soon as hinata got of his chest sakusa wined and pulled hinata back on him. Hinata already hade the remote hinata his hand strolling to pick a movie for the both of them to watch. Something that sakusa likes and he like.

Hinata put on a horror movie. IT 2. Hinata and sakusa has been dying to see it chapter 2. And here they are watching it.

In the middle of the movie sakusa chest felt a bit heavy. He look down and saw hinata sleeping on him.

He smiled and put hinata on the other side of the bed covering him with the blankets. Then sakusa turn off the TV went to go brush his teeth. Then join hinata in bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued