For month that I have been doing my best for him to notice me, finally! He did. When I talked to my bestfriend from another school named Asta. Turns out that they were friends. What nice chance.

One day, he approached me and asked "You know Asta from the Black Bull Academy?"

"Yup! We met the other day and miraculously became friends. Why do you ask?" I tilted my head causing him to blush.

"I- we are childhood friends.." he blushed and looked at the the other direction. I chuckled making him blush more and look at me.

"He always tells me about you." I said smiling at him.

"Oh? Tell me about it." He said ans smiled a little. Then I invited to sit down and and talk about it, he gladly sat across me and we talked.

...

"He told me that you were a crybaby when you were young, you would always cry even with just a little tease. Is that true?" I laighed a little making him blush.

"W-What?! That's impossible.." he said looking away as he blushed. I just laughed and took my phone.

"Here, look at this, isn't this you?" I smirked evily looking at him. He had his eyes wide and snatched my phone, he quickly deleted it making me pout.

"Hey! Why'd you delete that?!" I said snatching my phone again. He looked at me and huffed.

"Because I look ugly on that picture.." he said bluntly.

"Nah, you look cute~" I teased him again making him blush. I just laughed as the time pass by we just kept on hanging out and talk about random things in life.

.

Starting from that day on we casually meet and talk. Then one day he confessed to me making me shooketh. I didn't expect him to confess first. But I smiled and accepted his feelings.

With that we started going out until one day my parents told me to go to London and kill someone.

"Do you really have to go?" He asked in a sad voice. He has monotone voice and expressionless face on my I notice the hint of sadness in his voce and the way he looks at me. His eyes held sadness.

"Yes, but don't worry, I'll be back as soon as possible! I love you!" I took a quick peck on his cheek before walking inside my private jet. He waved me a goodbye before turning around and walking away.

I was in the verge of crying that day but I shrugged it off. All that is inside my head is finish the mission quickly and head back as soon as possible.

...

When I landed in London and stayed there for days of planning the assissination, I stumble on a girl. Her name was Elaine.

We became friends shortly after knowing that she is Japanese. She was homeschooled. You kinda think how we met? Well, her father and my father are friends, but not that close. She let me stayed at her house for the days. We became close and she told me about her boyfriend. She just constantly kept on blabbing about him nonstop on how she missed him and how she wanna see him. I just listen to her blabbing while focusing on the plan.

.

"Elaine, I'll be going back to Japan! Thankyou for letting me stay here! I really owe you one!! Bye!" I waved her goodbye and went inside my jet heading back to Japan.

When the jet landed, I quickly went out and went to my house where dad and mom is. They welcomed me and let me rest. The next day, I went to school.

I was hopping as I walk, every step I take was happiness. This is the day where I finally be able to meet him again.

It has been 5 months since I saw him. I mean, we facetime each other sometimes and call each other. But still, I missed him!

I opened the classroom only to see him kissing someone... It was Mimosa.

He was standing there as Mimosa tiptoed to kiss him. He also leaned to kiss her. Wtf?!

"What in the actual FUCK is happening?!" I shoited causing him to snap his neck towards me as Mimosa backed out.

Mimosa was popular girl, she came from a well-known familly of Vermillions. She came from America too.

"M-Masami!! Wait I can explain!!" he said walking towards me.

I just stood there frozen, for some reason my sight getting darker as I look at Mimosa. This bitch!

[A/N: By the way! I love Mimosa!! Don't kill meeehh!! Kill Michiko cause she was the one who told me to do this!]

"What is there to explain when I clearly saw what happened?! Huh!?" I said looking at Yuno. His talled figure loomed in front of me, him looking down at me.

"Wait le--"

"What!!? Let you explain?! Ok, go on!" I cut him off.

"... It was just some dare, someone dared Mimosa to kiss me.." he said in a sad tone.

"Hah...." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose "Dare? It was just a dare?!"

"Yes..." he said looking back at Mimosa.

"A dare that made her kiss you?" he nodded looking at me "And you also leaned for the kiss...?" I asked.

He was silent for a while. I looked over to Mimosa who was blushing out of embarrassment.

I just noticed that my classmates where still there, holding there phone up high taking snaps and video. I snapped my head at them and deathly glared at them.

"I swear to your God that I would kill you one by one if you don't delete that fucking video right now!!!" I growled making then turn it off and sat back to their seats.

I turn to Yuno who looked at me with sadness.

"We're done.." I said turning my body to walk out but was stopped when I felt him grab me by my wrist.

"Wai-- No! Masami please!!" He begged looking at me with years in his eyes.

I fought back my tears that was starting to fall any moment now.

"I said we're done. Go to that bitch.. I'm not seeing you anymore." I said snatching my wrist away from his grip.

Without looking back as I walk, my tears started to fall.

'Thought this would last...'

'Love at first sight my ass!!'

Then I ran to my car and drove home. My brother comforting me with Michiko and Ren.

Surprisingly, Asta came and comforted me. I told him everything that made him look angry.

And that was the time I promised myself not to fall easily...

____________________________________

Waaahhh T^T
I'm sorry for the crappy break up scene! I have been single for years now, and its been a while since I felt broken... T-T.

Michiko: Sucks to be you!

Heh, says the who always gets her heart broken with someone without a label.. ¬_¬

Michiko: I--

Thought so..
Thankyou for reading and voting guys! Wabyu💖😊