Babylonia

"WHAT TIME IS IT!!? SHIT, I'M GONNA BE LAte... what the fuck?"

A woman shouted in panic then confusion as she sat up and looked around her only to see that she's stuck in a desert land with her two new friend and ally, hopefully.

"Umm..." The purple haired girl, Mash or something, mumbled while hiding behind a boy with black hair and blue eyes, Fujimura or something.

"What the hell happened?" The woman asked, standing up as she patted the dust off her clothes.

Mash blushed. "L-l-language, please." She cutely said.

The woman gave her a weird look before shrugging it off and looked at the master. "And where the heck are we?"

"We're in Babylonia, somewhere near Uruk." The master said and the woman beamed while grinning.

"I have no idea where we are!" The woman said with so much enthusiasm. Mash and her master sweatdropped at her. Why do you sound so proud and happy?

"Ano, who are you?" Mash asked with timid yet politeness to the woman, who was looking around in fascination and observing.

"Hm?" The woman hummed in confusion before her face turned into realization. "Ah! I'm Jin Moira! You are...?"

"Didn't we already introduce ourselves?" Said the man, who blinked in confusion.

Moira tilted her head, confused. "Eh? Really?" She then gave them a sheepish grin. "I forgot!" And she have the nerve to even laugh at that.

The two anime fall.

"EHHHHHH!!!?"

Moira laughed.

Unbeknownst to them, a shadow-figure was watching them from afar. They looked at the group, but their gaze lingered to Jin Moira.

So that's the No.1 enemy of Heaven.

.
.
.

After Mash and Ritsuka explained what was happening to Moira, they started to look around their surroundings.

"Wow! You're so cute~!" Moira squealed as she hug a white fluffy creature, Fou.

Fou squealed.

Although... Moira gained an idea, a very bad one. I wonder how Fou-chan taste.

Fou shivered in fear as he quickly jump out of Moira's arms and went to Mash instead.

"Eh~?" Moira whined as she pouted.

"We've finally arrived. Did the Rayshift succeed?" Ritsuka questioned, looking around the deserted land.

"Well, were here, aren't we?" Moira said to them as she appeared beside Ritsuka.

.
.
.

I'm sorry if this is short. I'm just losing motivation here, but I'm also quite busy.