Chapter 11 The First Friday

So I'm sorry if parts if this don't make sense it's 1:02 in the morning currently and writing a chapter can take up to an hour or so.. please bare with me you amazing human beings..also thanks for all the comments. And I just chose 5 people that I don't feel Bakugous personality fits with/ I ship them with someone else, *cough* Jirou and Momo*cough*So, sorry. Now we begin. Oh! And everyone is gonna have a quick POV of what they are feeling before the live broadcast and all the girls have a custom dress while all the boys have the same suit. Well everyone except Ruby.

Jiros POV
I woke up to my alarm that was set for 6:00 in the morning. I yawned and got up going over to the bathroom for a shower.

(There's gonna be alit of these this chapter, after le shower)
I walked out with the robe on and walked over to the dresser were this beautiful dress was laid out. I grabbed it and put it on looking in the mirror and I love the way the dress fits. I put on some eyeshadow and lip gloss and make my way down to a quick breakfast.

Momos POV
I was awoken by my alarm going off. I sat up and rushed to get into the shower.

(After le shower)
After my shower I put on the magnificent dress they left for me and put on a small amount of makeup heading down for breakfast sitting next to Jirou who looked absolutely gorgeous.

Ochakos POV
I woke up with a yawn after my alarm clock decided to blare music in my ears. I stood up signing trudging to the bathroom and sinking into the shower.

(Just..whatever)
I sighed in relief after I got out of the shower and dressed skipping down the stairs and into the dining hall.

Torus POV
I awoke from my slumber with the help of my alarm clock that I, not so gracefully, knocked onto the floor. I practically fell into the shower when I got in the bathroom with the dress from my dresser.

(After her shower)
I hurriedly got dressed and threw on some lipgloss practically running, more so tripping, down the stairs and to the dining hall.

Tsus POV
I awoke with a start when I heard the annoying ding of my alarm clock. I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom with the dress in hand setting it carefully on the counter before jumping into the shower.

(After le shower)
I got dressed and put on some light makeup going down stairs and to the dining hall.

Ruby's POV(last one because there practically all the same)
I was rudely awoken from my beauty sleep(beauty? You? Sweetie not in a million years) by the alarm going off beside my bed. I let out a puff of air before opening my eyes after taking the eye ask off and going to take a shower.

(After her shower)
I ran down the stairs and into the dining hall sitting at my usual chair.

Third person POV
After all the contestants were seated the royal family came down and enter red with a filming crew following closely behind but getting reprimanded from following the royal family so closely. After the royal family was seated Mitsuki, the queen, stood up to greet them and say a few things.

"Hello everyone. This Friday is the first and Katsuki is allowed to eliminate five people from the competition. With that said, if you are voted out you are to wait until after the event before packing up and leaving. Now let breakfast commence and by dinner there will be five less." She stated before sitting down.

(After breakfast)
Everyone was now seated in a common area were some civilians were allowed to come and sea in person while everyone else watched live on TV. After a speech given about the selection and all that jazz Katsuki was allowed to say the names of the people leaving. Everyone was a bit surprised when they said that he was eliminating five every Friday, but some were fine with it others were not. The people that were not had two types the ones that stated it and the ones that kept to themselves. After everyone settled down Katsuki stood holding a small slip of paper with the names written on it. Katsuki took a deep breath before saying anything. "Hello. I am prince Katsuki Bakugou and this selection I am allowed to eliminate five candidates if I can find that many. Of course not all of these people leaving are because of reasons other than the personality or traits not going well with mine. Now the first person to leave is Ruby Johnson(random last name sorry)." There was a collective gasp that went over the crowd and a seething Ruby seated with the other contestants. She was about to start yelling when Kirishima slapped a hand on her mouth and put a finger to his lip to indicate to stay quiet. Ruby had rolled her eyes and turned to look at Bakugou again. "The second contestant is Kouji Kouda. The third is Momo Yaouorozu. The fourth is Kyouka Jirou and the lady is Rikidou Satou." With that he sat down and the crowd burst into small talk amongst civilians and contestants.

(After the elimination)
Everyone was gathered in the entrance saying there goodbyes to the five leaving. After everyone said bye they headed to the dining hall to eat dinner. And the remaining contestants were so happy they were left and weren't booted the first Friday. But it was just that, the first Friday.
——————————-
It is now 2:32AM..yay..anyways the updated list of contestants is below. Hope you enjoyed and have a great morning, afternoon, or night!

Contestants:
Mezou Shouji
Yuuga Aoyamo
Tenya Iida
Ochako Uraraka
Shouto Todoroki
Izuku Midoriya
Tooru Hagakure
Tsuyu Asui
Hado Nejire
Eijirou Kirishima
Denki Kaminari

Words:1010