Chapter 8 Tuesday

Hey so this is gonna be a shorter chapter and more of a fuller of what happens on Tuesday. Maddie is gonna have a POV in here because she is adorable and because I said so. I would recommend reading since there will be some factors that come into play later. Plus it has Maddie. Anyways enjoy and have a nice day, night, or afternoon! Oh! And there gonna be relatively short POVS of some of the characters but there all pretty much studying and Mineta is gone just a reminder in case you forgot.

Kiris POV
I woke up earlier today so I could get in a workout before going to breakfast. So I jump out of bed and change into some clothes before setting a timer on my phone so I can shower before going down to breakfast.

(After the workout and shower because I'm a awkward bean)
I rush down the stairs and to the dining table to see Kami talking to Maddie. I sit down next to Kami and join in the conversation. A few minutes later and everyone else files into the door.

"How are you always so early?" Ochako asked when she sat next to me.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I do wake up early so I can workout and shower before breakfast so that might be part of it."

"Probably. I wake up late and have to rush to get ready." She muttered.

"Kami us always here before me talking to Maddie though so I can't say that I'm the first one here."

"Really? I can't believe Maddie gets up so early in the first place I know that I can't." She laughed and then turned to talk to Asui who was next to her. Across the table Momo and Jiro were talking about some band or something. Katsuki walked in with the rest of the royal family and everyone started eating breakfast. As soon as breakfast was over I rushed off to study for tomorrow.

Kamis POV
After breakfast I rushed to my room since Mina wanted to call me after breakfast since I haven't talked to her much. I sigh before heading over and sitting on the chair at the desk. I open my laptop and start FaceTiming her. She almost immediately answered and started asking me how it's been. I replied to all of her questions giving as little details as possible as to not break the rule of telling to much. We talk for a good 39 minutes before she has to leave for school. 'Right I have it study for school.' I mentally sigh and get up walking over to the bookcase were all the books I brought and boson for school are. I search the shelves before stumbling upon the books, I grab them and head back over to the desk ready to study for school tomorrow.

Bakugous POV
As soon as dinner is over I rush to my room to hide in the safety of it. I hear footsteps behind me and start to slow and turn around to see Ruby. I exhale loudly and turn my body completely to face her.

"What do you want Ruby?" I ask irratated already.

"Why are you being so mean?! I did nothing wrong!" She whined stepping closer while I backed up.

"Because you were being rude. I know what you said to Denki yesterday." I say and she looks angry before putting a fake pout on her face.

"What? I didn't say anything mean.." she continued to ,poorly,act innocent. I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Tch yeah right." I slammed my door behind me and wmflopped onto my bed turning in a movie.

Maddies POV(she's gonna be one of the last)
I hop up from my sets at the tea set in my room and grab Hopper(the bunny stuffed animal from one of the earlier chapters that I'm to lazy to look to see which one) I walk out my door and decide to go to Kamis dorm to see him. I skip all the way to his room and knock on the door. The door opens to reveal Kami who's smiling at me gently.

"Hey what did you need Maddie?" He asked in a gentle tone.

"I was kinda lonely and wanted to know if I could hang out with you...even if I'm just sitting here and your studying it would be better than being alone.."

"Of course! Come in! And who's that little bunny?"

"Oh! It's Hopper!" I exclaimed walking through the door while Kami closed it behind me.we started talking about anything and everything.

Ochakos POV(gonna be real short I just wanted to include her because she is an innocent baby)
After dinner I went to my room to study while deciding to call my family. When my mom answered she had her hands full and I apologized for not being able to help.
———————-
Was this any shorter? Not really...Um oops. Oh well hope you enjoyed. Have a good evening, day, or night.

Words:849