Chapter 7 The First Date

Hewo! So there shouldn't be to much angst but there will be a bit..also I know that it's weird to say hewo but I say it in real life so..yup. UwU

TW for this chapter: Eating disorder

Bakugous POV
Aft we the limo pulled up to the mall and me and the other two were out we headed in. "What store first?"

"Hot topic?" Denki asked.

"I'm down." Kiri piped up.

"Cool let's go." We started walking to hot topic, while we were walking I looked into some of the windows of the stores to see some cool things while others had really ugly or stupid things. Another thing I took notice to is that Denki was still hugging himself. 'I'll leave it be for now. But that doesn't mean I won't bring it up.' Kiri was talking to Denki about random things until we arrived at hot topic. Not to many people were at the mall yet since it was still pretty early in the morning. 

"How much are we aloud to spend?" Kiri asked looking at me.

"I don't care just don't go crazy." I responded before walking off to look at the funko pops. Denki walked over somewhere near the chokers and things and Kiri went over to look at the shirts. I looked at the wall and found none I liked so I walked over to the shirts to look. I found a few shirts I liked and decided to check on the other two, so I made my way over to Kiri. "Hey did you find anything you like?" I asked him. He looked up and nodded. "What did you find?"

"I found a few band tshirts and stuff. I'm ready to pay and check out another store but we should check in with Kami." I nod and walk over to Denki with Kiri in tow. When I get over to the chokers I can see Denki was looking over them while holding something.

"Hey." I started and he turned around startled but calmed down. "Did you find anything?"

"Yeah two things."

"What are they?"

"A choker and some socks."

"Alright you ready to check out?" He nodded and we walked over to pay. When the cashier saw who we were they asked for a photo but I wasn't in the mood for it so I said no and asked if we could just finish paying and leave. When the cashier finally gave up and gave me the receipt she had written her number on it. We walked out and I checked the time to see it was already 11:17 so it was time for lunch and then either home or maybe another store. "Alright it's time to go to eat. What do you guys want?"

"I don't care! Whatever you guys want!" Denki was looking down at his feet now as if it were the most interesting thing in the world.

"What about you Denki?"

"Oh um! I'm not hungry..." He mumbled.

"Bull. Is what Ruby said affecting you?" I asked. 'If it didn't than maybe he has a eating disorder or something. He definitely is hungry since he was looking down and his stomach is grumbling.' He nodded a little and turned his head down to look at the ground more. Kiri hugged him and my heart broke the tiniest bit that he believed her. I sighed under my breath and went over to him. "Forget her. She's lying and you know it. We're gonna enjoy this day and forget she even exists. Now come on Denki and Kiri, We have a king day ahead of us." I answered and started dragging them to a restaurant, I got us a table and we ordered.

"Thanks for this...." Denki mumbled under his breath and I just smiled the tiniest bit, I covered my mouth as soon as possible as to not let them see, and looked away. I see Kiri flash a smile at Kaminari and I already know I'm catching feelings. 'I still have to meet the other contestants but I'm gonna eliminate Ruby this week unless I find someone else that's worse.' I mentally noted.

"No problem nerd." I murmured and saw Denki smile and Kiris smile brighten. When the food comes I eat it relatively fast while the others take more time. When we were all done, and Denki ate everything on his plate, we moved on and went to other shops. By the time we were done it was almost 7:30 and we needed to get back so we headed back to the limo and left the mall arriving at the castle just in time for dinner.

"How did the first date go Katsuki?" Father asked.

"Good."

"That's nice. Next time try and keep it shorter though. You barely made it back for dinner." Father reprimanded. I took my eyes and nod.

"Let dinner commence." Mother announced and everyone dug in. I finished and excused myself with Ruby nagging at me the entire time.

"I'm going to my room and you should go to the dorms you have school in two days. Now go away!" I yelled slamming the door in her face. I heard sobbing and feet pattering away while I rolled my eyes and went over to my bathroom to take a refreshing shower.

Kamis POV(gonna be short and have a TW of vomiting and a eating disorder)
After dinner I rushed to my room and to the toilet so I could get rid of the food we just ate. After I finished throwing my dinner up I got up on shaky legs and got in the shower cursing the stupid eating disorder I have, anorexia, it sucks. Having a eating disorder makes everything harder and more difficult, constantly worrying about my weight, how much food I'm eating, and just everything. I get in the shower and feel the hot water slide down my back and just relish in the feeling.

Kiris POV(gonna be short too sorry!)
After dinner I walk to my room hearing sobbing and then see Ruby rush into her dorm. I look at her door as I see Iida step into view.

"What happened?" He asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know she just ran into her room sobbing. Looks like she came from the hallway Katsukis dorm is."

"Hm..wait! Did you just call the prince Katsuki?!"

"Yeah I got permission to call him whatever from him, him self. Why?"

"Oh no reason. I'm gonna check in Ruby have a nice night. I nodded and stepped into my room closing the door behind me. I went over and grabbed some weights to work out before showering and bed. When I finished working out briefly I got ready for a shower so I could get a good sleep, I need to have a good sleep for studying tomorrow.
—————————————
I hate how Kiris and Kamis POVS dart the same but I'm letting it go and the next chapter is gonna be shorter than this one for a brief way to show what they do on Tuesday and the chapter after that is gonna be the first day at school. Hope you enjoyed!

Words: 1204