Chapter 14 Respiratory System

Ok remember that chapter with the vocabulary  words? Yeah there gonna be using some of those words in this chapter. And expect this chapter to be short, like super short because it's school and you know that's boring. Anyways, enjoy?

Denkis POV
I woke up, showered, and rushed to breakfast. After eating I went back to my room and got all of my school supplies heading off to the classroom. I sat down in my seat and waited for the rest of the other contestants to arrive so we could start this class already. While waiting my thoughts drifted off to yesterday and the movie with Kat and E. After about, I'd say 10 or so minutes of drifting off, the other contestants and Mic entered. The other kids started showing their presentations when it was finally my turn. I went up and did my presentation then sat down to listen to the rest of the classes presentations.

"Ok class now we will have a small discussion before I let you leave for the day. Who would like to answer this question? What brings the blood away from the heart?" I saw multiple hands shoot up and Ochako was called on.

"An artery carries blood away from the heart."

"What pumps the blood in the heart?" I raised my hand along with a few others. Mic pointed to me which was the gesture he made when calling in someone if he doesn't do it vocally.

"The atriums." He nodded and continued on with the questions. When I heard him change the subject to the work we have to do I brought my attention back to him.

"Ok class the work we have is to study some of the rules that surround the selections and the process behind them. You all are dismissed." I gathered my stuff and went to my dorm. I threw on an oversized sweater and laid down I sat on my bed with my laptop in hand to watch some Netflix. I started dozing off when I heard the door creak open then close with a click. I heard two pairs of footsteps and opened my eyes to see E and Kat. They slid into the bed next to me wordlessly. E immediately wrapped me in a hug while Kat was more reluctant. I finally dozed off only waking up to get dinner then going right back to sleep.
———————-
Oml why do I decide to write at 3:06 in the morning but never during the day?! Idk but it just keeps happening. I'll get inspired and/or the urge to write but like never in the day.  Anyways have a good morning, afternoon, or night! Oh and I started writing another short little story so when I post it, it might seem a little weird since I sat my Christmas present to you. This is because I wrote it really close to Christmas and listed it for like a day before deciding to take it down for now. Anyways hope you enjoyed.

Words:508