Chapter 13

Deku's POV

"No fair!" I said handing kacchan the money. "I guess you win kacchan. 50 bucks for you-"

"Told you nerd!" Kacchan said taking the money.

"But- you still owe killua the money" I  said.

"I don't care, there not coming back for another week"  bakugo said laughing.

"I still can't believe you convinced killua to do such a thing..." I said feeling guilty.

"Does it look like I give a crap?! I don't. Gon's life has no worth! Anyways you still up for the plan right deku!" Kacchan said.

I looked away and slowly nodded "yeah..."

Gon's POV

I woke up cuddled in killuas arms. He was so warm. I looked at my phone and scrolled through the groupchat I'm in with hanako and deku.

They were talking about plans for next week when we return home.

Hanako: so, we should all meet up and hang out! Let's call it a welcome back for gon ƪ(‾.‾“)┐

Deku: I'm down! :)

Gon: sure! We need a time and place. I'm positive I'll be able to make it.

Hanako: alright! I'll text you later with the time and place (ノ^_^)ノ

I placed my phone down and looked at killua. He's sleepy face was so cute. I touched his hair and admired him.

"Gon-" killua said moving around.

"Oh I'm sorry! Did I wake you.." I said stopping my actions.

"Yes you did. But it's fine" killua said kissing me in the nose. I giggled and wrapped my arms around killua.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"Anything you want" killua said sitting up in bed.

"Can I actually ask you something" I asked.

"What?"

"What did you tell my dad?" I asked curiously. Killua froze and looked away.

"Stuff- it's not really important though so don't worry"  killua said standing up and leaving to the bathroom.

I frowned. What did he tell him?

I got dressed and made my way to aunt mito. "morning honey!" Mito said smiling. I smiled back. "How are you and killua?" Mito smirked.

"Good-" I said.

"Oh good! I thought you guys had a fight again! I'm so not used to you guys getting along! It was always 'i hate you' and such mean words!" Mito laughed.

"Oh heh-" I said looking away.

Not thinking about it-

It was always such harsh words. It was always school fights. It was always harmful things.

And now-

I'm dating him?

It surprises me. One day killua was very mean and bullying me. And the next he has me pinned to a wall making love to me and saying such great words.

What happened?

"Do you think I did a right choice on dating killua?" I asked aunt mito.  "I asked my dad... But of course I could never get his opinion-"

"Well... I'm happy you guys get along now. But dating I of course support you. But Im sometimes scared he's gonna hurt you again. Cause forgiving someone who has done bad for your whole life can't he forgiven in just a few weeks" mito admitted. "Of course I'm not saying break up with him! Oh God no! I'm so happy for you dear! Im just saying... Be careful"

I slightly smiled and nodded my head. "Thanks aunt mito-" I whispered. "Your right"

. . .

Later that night-

Killua's POV.

I groaned as I slowly pulled out of gon. I laid next to him and catched my breath. Gon looked over at me and wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you" gon smiled as he catched his breath. I looked at him and he seemed different.

Shit did I do something wrong.

"What's wrong? Did I not satisfy you?" I asked turning his around so I was facing him.

"Huh? Oh no! You didn't... It's just-" gon started but stopped. "I'm just a little home sick..." Gon said.

What a lie.

"Are you sure? You can always tell me" I said.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine. I'm tired... Night" gon said turning around.

I looked at gon and though for a moment. What did I do? Did I accidentally hurt him in the heat of the moment? Did I not let him finish? Did I say a random strangers name?

But I'm not cheating on him. So that couldn't be it.

I was getting really worried. I wanted to wake him up and ask but I just can't. I laid next to gon and continued thinking. What did my asshole self say to hurt gon? Cause in the morning he was happy and after he came back from talking to aunt mito he's been acting different.

I sighed and looked over at gon again. His back facing me. I definitely did something wrong. Did aunt mito talk bad about me?

Stop overthinking killua...

Maybe in the morning I'll ask him again.

Y'all asked so here. (◕દ◕) book is back!