Chapter 11

That image has nothing to do with the story. I just though its badass.

Gon's POV

"Gon..." Killua said making me look at him. "I-is it bad... That I need you?" Killua said. 

"What?" I said placing bubbles in killuas hair.

"I-i want to-"

"Are you horny again?!" I said eyes wide. Killua slowly nodded. I chuckled.

"Look... I wanted to say something gon..."

"Hm?" I said looking at killua.

"Im sorry.... For making your first time so painful... I was wondering if I could make it up to you" killua whispered. I looked down and though. I looked back up at killua and nodded. Killua slightly smiled.

"H-here?" I asked.

"No- it should be in the bed silly" killua laughed. I nodded and got out of the tub. I wrapped my waist in a towel and so did killua. I walked to the bed and looked behind me. Killua smiled. I laid in bed and killua crawled on top of me. I spread my legs and killua got between them. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ok...uh-" I said confused

"Just trust me" killua whispered. I nodded and killua took off our towels. I looked down.

Its not my first time technically but it sure felt like it.

I saw his member and everytime worries me if its gonna fit. Killua took two of his fingers and held them to my mouth. "Suck on them" he said.

"Uh?" I said but did as told. Killua kissed my chest and up my neck. I moaned and closed my eyes. Killua took his fingers out and went close to my face.

"Tell me if it hurts" killua said. He slowly entered his fingers in my hole. I gasped and closed my eyes tightly. "Its ok" killua whispered. I nodded and kissed him. He slowly thrusted his fingers and I moaned. It slowly started to feel nice.

Killua was being so calming and reassuring me it ok. After a while killua pulled his fingers out and lined himself in. I nodded and killua slowly entered me. It wasn't as painful as the first tome he entered me. Killua gave me soft kisses and asked if I was ok.

As he continued thrusting in. I felt more comfortable. "You ok?" Killua asked.

"Y-yeah" I moaned. "Can you go a l-little faster" I moaned. Killua did as told. And I moaned louder. I wrapped my legs around his waist and that caused him to go deeper. We both moaned and enjoyed it.

After a while we both released. I moaned and hugged killua. I was catching my breath. "That was actually really amazing" killua said smiling.

"Thank you for this k-killua" I said. Killua slowly pulled out. "I love you" I said hugging him.

"I love you too" killua said. I kissed his cheek and held him tighter.

We both got startled by knocking. "Ugh! I'll get it" killua said standing up. We both changed quickly. Killua opened the door. It was my aunt mito.

"Hey boys" aunt mito said smiling. "I have a question" she said entering the room.

"Hi aunt mito" I said smiling

"So....how are you guys? Like me and kikyo never heard you guys yell anymore" aunt mito said.

"Actually mito..." Killua said. He grabbed my hand and interlocked it. I burned red. Aunt mitos eyes widen. She gasped.

"Are you guys serious?!" She yelled.

"Yeah" killua said smiling.

"Oh my god! Hold on" aunt mito said running out.

"Is this bad or good?" I whispered. Not even a minute later kikyo and aunt mito came running it.

"Actually?!" Kikyo yelled. We both gave a confused nod. Aunt mito and kikyo hugged and jumped up and down "were so proud of you!" Kikyo yelled.

"Finally no more fighting!" Aunt mito yelled. Me and killua both gave a what the fuck face and were so confused.

"Sorry...its Just so exciting!" Aunt mito said. They both hugged us. "Im so proud of you" she whispered to me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Ok ok... Well leave you guys some privacy" kikyo said giggling and leaving with aunt mito.

Me and killua bursted out laughing. "What the fuck was that" I said laughing so hard.

"That just made my day!" Killua said laughing and covering his face.

"Well... At least now they know" I said hugging killua.

"Mhm" killua said hugging me back. We stayed hugging for a while until we saw the door burst open. Revealing alluka.

"Please tell me mom isn't lying!" Alluka yelled. "Omg! It's true! Aahhhhh!" Alluka yelled jumping up and down.

"Ok now you guys are going over board" I said chuckling.

"1000%" killua mumbled.

"I got to go tell illumi and kalluto" alluka said leaving.

"Uh-" i said.

"I hate this already" killua mumbled. Me and killua rolled our eyes. We both started laughing again.

A/n: I hate writers block....