Wedding Bells Are Ringing...!!!🔔🥁

Same day evening(Thursday)

It was raining and the youngsters very busy preparing for the performances to be performed at the sangeet. It was a very pleasant climate and Badi Maa made garam garam Bajis, pakodas, Tea & Coffee....etc....

Shivu went  outside for some work and came back shivering because she was all drenched in the rain it was very cold

Shivu went outside for some work and came back shivering because she was all drenched in the rain it was very cold. Seeing the condition of her Krish gave his jacket to her and covered her...

 Seeing the condition of her Krish gave his jacket to her and covered her

She started to feel the warmth and she has stopped shivering.... They planned everything and then Krish went upstairs for some work and Shivu went to room to dry her hair.... She saw Krish and walked towards him and slowly touched on his broad shoulders...

Shivu:- I really missed you soo muchh...!!

Krish:- (cupping her face) even I also missed you COCO...!! I should have contacted you somehow so that I.....

Shivu:- (keeps her finger on his lips) shhh...!!

(Intense eye lock)

Krish:- (looking into her eyes) waise bhi acha hua that we were far away from each other for some span of time.... I realized u r so important 4 me.....

Shivu:- Yess Indeed....!!
(She went near him and rested her head on his chest and he was able to hear his heartbeat.)

Just imagine this posture and not the dres...