SHIVANI KI BOYFRIEND

All :- (in astonishment) TERI BOYFRIEND...!!

Shivu:- Cool down Khar walo... Kya aap logon ko meri boyfriend ko dekhna hei kya...
(All nodded in agreement)
Waise uska naam Raj Hei...!!

And she takes a fto in her fone to show them...

This is my RAJ..!!

Jaise maa ko champa mere liye meri raj....

All:- "CYCLE"....!!!

Pinky:- Tum cycle Mein Ja Nahin sakti. Tum Oberoi Princess ho Shivu..!

Shivu:- Oh fo...!!
O Meri Maa
Main Meri e kam aur deed se famous hona chahthy hoon... "OBEROI PRINCESS" tag mujhe sirf USS samay chahiye jab mein chahthy hoon...
So bubbyy....

All especially Dadi was so happy that her only great granddaughter so mature.

After a while shivaa's phone starts ringing.
It was Mallika and Anika answered the call.
She replied:- So what dear ,come stay here for a while.. and then go na..( after a pause) aise kaise keh sakti hai. Bas Tum Aajaana...
She cut the call and said Dadi Mallika, Sid & Rithvik delhi mei hei abb.
Rithvik ko yaha kisi school mei enroll kar diya...
Dadi :- Yeh toh badiya Baath hei puttar.
Woh log kaha rehte hei..

Anika:- Kisi hotel mei..
Dadi said Shivay something and asked him to call SidMa.

Shivay called and asked SidMa to check out from the hotel and come stay in OM....

After 3 hours..

DELHI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL....

School ground...

Shivu's match is going on and is going to end soon...

Everyone is cheering up Shivu.
A boy comes out from the administrative block and is waiting for her parents please able to see the ground and the game taking place there. He saw the football match taking place and he was clearly able to see Shivu's face.
There was a small cut in her forehead... she's not caring about the cut and continued playing and they won....
He was not able to recognise her. Other girls standing there Sees a hot handsome hunk looking towards their direction. But they doesn't know that he was not looking at them. SidMa doesn't saw her.

@OM
.....................

Shivu come inside the mansion so happy and she shouts that her team has won the match.
Everyone is so happy hearing this and everyone congratulates her. She said that out of the total 5 goals scored she hit the three goals inside the net. She also said that hug coach and other dignitaries are so happy with her performance.

While standing there she got a call from the dance school that there will not be any practice today bcz dance teacher is not well.
She informed everyone that she doesn't have dance class today so she's gonna take rest for a while but she needs to go out...
Saying this she left saying that she is really tired.
That time Shivay again got a call from Mallika...She was not ready to stay in OM.
Starting from Dadi everyone talked and convinced her to stay in OM finally she agreed and said that they will come within one hour.

After one Hour...
Sidma & Rithvik reached OM.
SidMa bent down and took blessings from Dadi, TejVi, PinKy and Rithvik took blessings from all elders and they were talking with each other...

They were chitchating and Rudy with his usual antics asked Rithvik how many girlfriends he had till now...

Mallika gave the reply to the question...

Mallika:- He never had one...

Rudy :- Kyun.. Tumhe Ladki kamm ladka zyada pasand hei kya...

Rithvik :- No no.. Mujhe ladki pasand hei... He also adds that whoever comes to him its because they get attracted towards my looks and my bikes..
But mujhe ek aise ladki chahiye jise meri looks se nahi mujhe..,pyar karne hei (she should love me not my looks...
She should be a chirpy girl talking continuously... should be an indian..
She should love my maa & paa and my Maa & Paa should love me.. She should love my family more than me...specially she should love my Maa..
She should eat a lot of food....otherwise dieting karnevale ladki hei toh Woh meri dimaak khayengi....
She should be a foodie.....