GOOD NEWS

One year later, after all was married including Mahi and Akira (Maira).

It was one pleasant morning of April......

AniRiYa was hugging the love of their life and sleeping

@ SHIVIKA'S ROOM....

Anika was not feeling well and she woke up early. She looked into the watch and it was only 6 a.m. She went into the bathroom got freshen up and wore a nice dress....
She went into the kitchen so as to grab something to eat as she was very hungry... She was having very very weird YACOON...

@GAURIKA'S ROOM

Gauri was not feeling well and she went straight into the washroom and started "VOMITING".
Hearing some weird sounds OM went into the washroom and saw a tired Gauri. She told him not to worry and went down, straight to the kitchen where she saw Anika.
She went straight to her and asked her why she was here this early. And Anika said that she was having some weird YACOONS AND THAT SHE IS NOT FEELING WELL...!!!

GAURI ALSO TOLD HER THE WHOLE THINGS THAT HAPPENED FROM THE TIME SHE WOKE UP...

BOTH WERE IN THE SAME CONDITION AND DECIDED TO DO A CHECK UP..

THEY WERE HAVING SOME DOUBTS REGARDING THE CONDITIONS AND THEY DECIDED THAT WE WILL ONLY TELL THE FAMILY AFTER A PROPER CHECK UP.

@ RUMYA'S ROOM....

Sam(Sumo everyone now calls her Sam..!) Slept late after completing her work yesterday night. Which includes both the Love Angel👼 show and the office work. She is now working in the OBEROI INDUSTRIES as the MARKETING HEAD.
SHE IS NOW IN THAT POSITION ONLY BECAUSE OF HER HARDWORK AND HER QUALITIES AND NOT BECAUSE OF BEING "THE OBEROI BAHU".

Meanwhile Rudra also started thinking about settling down and starting some business in which he can Excel...

As we know that Rudra is know that smart... He was not able to finalize on which to do the business...
As always his darling Sumo came up with the IDEA of GYMING... (as all know she is so smart) and then started preparing for his new concept ever in the history e off OBEROI BUSINESS..

IT WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT THE OBEROIS WERE DOING BUSINESS IN THIS FIELD..

FROM THE START ONWARDS IT WAS VERY PROFITABLE....

AND NOW TODAY HE'S OPENING HIS 5th GYM IN THE MUMBAI CITY.

Sam woke him up and then went to get ready for office..

Both of them were ready now and was going down to have the breakfast with the family....(as all know it was the family tradition to have the breakfast & dinner together). While walking down the stairs some dizziness and grabbed Rudy's hands.. He told her that," I have always asking you to sleep only after having dinner, you never listens."