・Never Let Go・

"Are you lost?" Bibi squats down next to you, giving you a concerned look. "Y-Yes... happen to know a guy name, Brock?"

You recalled Brock mentioning there was a girl who Kevin was afraid of, this seems to be her. You see a change in Bibi's eyes, "Yep, sunglasses?" You nod your head. "Thank you again." Bibi smiles and sits down on the swing, gesturing you to come over. She lays her bat on her lap and hold onto the swing.

This is what Bibi looks like, (from Brawl Stars)

Couldn't find the artist :((( if you know who it is, please let me know so I can properly credit them! Link: https://pin

Link: https://pin.it/2KDmKM1

You sit down on the swing, "Let's rest for a moment. I saw you sprint all the way here. You must be tired." You sigh, "I'm going to make my boyfriend really worried, so I need to get back as quick as I can or-" "Woah, girl, calm down for a second. (Y/n) right?" You take a deep breath and nodded your head, "Ah, yes, Brock told me about you. You seem to be in distress... want to talk about it?" Bibi asks as she turns to you. "I think I should let Brock and my boyfriend know..." You take out your phone and dial Kazuki's number. It rings for a moment, but he didn't pick up. Your phone was clenching on that 2% battery, but you didn't worry since Bibi was there.

You turned over to her, "Can we walk back to the nearby University and we'll talk about it. Um... Do you know where it is?" Bibi thought about it for a moment, "Hm, the one Brock goes to? Sure." She stands up, placing the bat on her shoulder, "Let's go."

As you guys were heading back, you vent to Bibi about what you have been feeling. It made you felt so much better and it felt Bibi was going to be a good friend. She nods and listens quietly as you guys stroll down the sidewalk, passing every street light. Bibi pops her bubblegum and chews it as you kept on going, making her understand, you've been keeping it to yourself for quite a wild.

"My boyfriend made a couple of friends and every time I come over, I feel excluded, but I feel like it's a selfish thing to think like that, so I never told him..." As you vented, your chest gets heavy thinking about it, but it was sort of relieving. When you're done, you turn over to Bibi who was looking up at the stars. "It's completely valid to feel lonely. You can be surrounded by amazing people and still feel excluded. I'm sure they never meant to make you feel like that." Bibi comments and blew another gum bubble. After it pops she continues, "I understand how it feels to not be apart of a group, I used to be the odd one out. Either way, I'm sure none of them meant to make you feel excluded. Maybe they are caught up in their own vibe, but your vibe is different. I think you should tell your boyfriend your feelings and then try to found your own people to vibe with. I think you're a little homesick, but it's completely okay." You smile at Bibi's advice, "Thanks a lot Bibi. I think you're one of the people I can vibe with." She laughs a bit, "Sure, I would like to vibe with you." This for you was a restart point, but your heart shatters as you see the building where the concert takes place, vacant and dark. "Huh? Party's over?" Bibi asks.