・Parrot Love・(PART TWO)

Continued from the last part...

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"So... what do you need me for?" Ueno crossed her arms, smiling, thinking it's nothing serious. "You think I was clueless the whole time?" Shimada asked with a blank stare and a serious tone. "Huh?" Ueno dropped her smile and tilted her head. "How many times... do I have to tell you... to leave Ishida's and mine situation alone?!" Ueno jumped a little from his harsh tone. "And what did you do to (y/n)-chan?" Shimada continued with the same voice. "I didn't do anything!" Ueno immediately responded, "She's just sensitive! I just told her to leave you alone to... talk to Ishida-kun..." She mumbled quietly at the end. Shimada scrunched up his nose at her petty reasons, "I'm done with you!" Shimada stormed into the restaurant, ending the conversation right there. Ueno stood there, staring at the ground in shame. Maybe she did need to stop,... but she couldn't. She wants to go back to those days where Shimada, Ishida, and Hirose were all friends, and Ueno, Kawai, and (y/n) would just hang around them. She squinted her eyes, "This is all her fault..." Ueno pictured the rose head girl. She gritted her teeth and scoffed before heading into the booming restaurant.

Ueno spotted her group of friends, sitting at the table still looking through the menu. When she neared the table, everybody turned to look at her. "What?" she said sassily and looked away. "Well come join us, Ueno-chan!" Sahara told her sassy friend. "Yea, you must be starving." Ishida grinned at her. "Ishida! I want a milkshake!" Maria pointed to the menu. "Chocolate Milkshake? Coming right up!"
Ueno smiled a bit and finally sat down.

After dinner, everybody went home after an exhausting day. Shimada walked (y/n) home and with her usual habit, (y/n) gave Shimada a goodbye kiss and hug. Before she opened the door to her house, Shimada called out. "Wait!" (Y/n) turned around and looked at her boo. "I need to talk to you..."

Shimada decided to stay over at (y/n)'s house, with the permission from her parents, which is always a big YES. They both went into (y/n)'s room and talked.

"Did Ueno-san... did something to hurt you?" Shimada started, settling down on her bed, next to (y/n). "Um..." She hesitated and avoided Shimada's gaze. "It's okay, I already know, I just want to hear your side of the story." Shimada held her hand to ease her mind. "Ueno-san... told me to stay away from you so then... you and Ishida can talk and maybe become friends again." (Y/n) took a deep breath before continuing, "She told me if I distracted you... You guys will never be friends again and repair the friendship you once have and-" her voice cracked as she tried to hold back the tears, "She- She... told me..." She squeezed Shimada's hand and look down at her lap. Shimada pulled her close and rubbed her back, "You need a moment...?" Shimada asked in a gentle voice. (Y/n) shook her head, "She told me to stay out of the way... or she will ruin our relationship..." (Y/n) muttered quietly. His's eyes widened and his heart rage with anger. "I told her to mind her own business,... but obviously, she didn't listen. I'm sorry for being a baby..." (Y/n) said in distress, wiping her waterfall eyes. She sniffed and put her head against Shimada's beating chest. He hugged her tightly then lifted her chin. He ran his fingers over her red cheeks. "I will tell Ueno off..." Shimada said in a husky voice. (Y/n) looked at Shimada's face and even though he didn't show it, he was pretty pissed. <(`^')>

She neared his lips and gave him a peck. "It's fine Shimada-kun, I understand she wants things back the way they were." (Y/n) said calmly. "Well she needs to know how to accept the fact that things change and not be so desperate for things she can't have," Shimada muttered out. He peered into (Y/n)'s eyes and sighed. "Next time,... just tell me if something is bothering you... I'm always here for you..." Shimada said in a gentle, quiet voice. The moon showed it's lights through the thin curtain in (y/n)'s room. "Ok... Shimada-kun..." Everything became quiet.

"So..." Shimada spoke up, "Can I get my cuddle time you owe me... and maybe even a bonus kiss...?" He asked in a pleasing voice. "Pfft- okay." (Y/n) snuggled herself against Shimada and wrapped her arms around his waist. They cuddle and hold each other through the long, starry night...

BONUS

At Ueno's house...

Ueno woke up to the morning sunshine through her windows. She stretched and check the time on her phone... with a message. "Oh, it's Shimada-kun..." She muttered to herself and open her phone screen.

Kazuki Shimada

- You better apologize to (y/n)-chan right away when you see her.

"He is definitely like that parrot..." She toss her phone aside. "I went way to far, saying that I will ruin her relationship..." She sighed deeply.

"Parrot Love eh?"

The End

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Hopefully, Ueno learned her lesson from this scenario. (_ _;)
Welcome to the end guys and I hope you like this scenario! So you know what the next chapter is...
YEP, the 1k chapter!! I am so excited to write this chapter for you and I can't wait for you all to read it. Thank you for reading and I will see you next time! Bye! ''

-Author