・My One and Only Epilogue・

Hey guys! This is an Epilogue of the last chapter. The last chapter was pretty long, so for the loooooonngg chapters, I will dividing it into two parts, so you guys don't have to read a long page of words in a chapter. I will probably post two parts of a long chapter at the same time or post one part one day and then the next day I will post the second. Sorry if this is confusing you lol. Also I am opened to any requests! Thank you.
-Author

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
"Bye (y/n)-Chan!" Kawai waved as the gang dropped me off. "Thank guys! Bye-bye!" I shouted back also waving my hand. "Please tell Shimada-kun I actually don't want to start any fights and thank you for the music!" Nagatsuka pleaded. "Will do!" I put a thumbs up and opened the door to my house. "Mom, Dad! I'm home." I greeted as I took off my shoes. As I got into the dining room nervously, my parents await me, sitting at the table eating their late dinner. "Why are you home late?" My mom asked in a worried tone."It's 9pm!" My parents get worried when the sun starts to set and I'm still out. "Mom! I'm 18, it's fine, plus my friends walked me home!" I said trying to calm down her anxiety. "Well it better not happen again." my father said as he stuffs a spoon full of rice in his mouth. "Sorry, I had a long day. Haha..." I nervously trailed off, hoping my parents don't give me a lecture. "Well then, your boyfriend is staying over, he's in your room sleeping, don't wake him up." Mom informed, changing the topic. Thank god... I sighed in relief "Alright, I'm going to sleep soon." I yawned walking over to my parents. I was drained from all that excitement when we were out eating. "Have a good sleep mom, dad." I gave them both a good night kiss and head towards my room.

As I opened the door, there on the bed, my one and only was sleeping peacefully, facing the other way. "Kazukkkiii Shimadaaaaa..." I slowly said, putting my bag down. I laid on him. "Heyyy-" I teased. I know my mom said not to wake him up, butttttt...I just gotta tease him. He opened up his blank eyes and pushed me off and put me right beside him. "I was sleeping..." he muttered, barely audible.
He drifts off to sleep again as he slowly closed his eyes. His hand was still on me. "Sorry...." I quietly apologize and kissed him on the forehead. I got out of bed and did my night routine for sleep.

After that, I hopped into bed right next to Shimada. I snuggled closer next to him and closed my eyes, letting the tiredness take me over.
"That judge pissed me off." Shimada suddenly muttered. Oh? I slowly opened my eyes. "I hate that he spoke badly about you. I almost got up to punch him" he said in a tired voice. He opened one eye then both. I stared into them and angrily whispered."Well, I got mad too! He said your music is bad. I wanted to slap some common sense into him." He chuckled at my pouting. "And that director... He sort of made me mad too...." "Nagatsuka? Oh, yea! He told me to tell you that he doesn't want to start any fights with you and thanks for the music." I said, remembering what Nagasuka pleaded me to do. Hopefully that clears things up. "Well, I guess I forgive him." We made eye contact and he hugged me close. "I also love you too... (Y/n)...." His breathing became lighter. I wrapped my arms around him, snuggling into his neck, hiding a blush that had landed on my cheeks. Gah! He impossible!

I closed my eyes as we both fell asleep in each other's arms.
The End.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I don't have much to say here but Thank you for reading! (^o^)
-Author