CHAPTER 531-565

Chapter 531 Father

Li Xin'er gradually approached the palace of King Yongding, but his steps became heavier.

He had expected the day to meet, but when the time really came, the feeling in his heart was beyond words.

Yongding Wang Dingding looked at the direction Li Xin'er was walking, his whole body was in a sluggish state.

He never thought that he would still have his own children in this world so that his life could continue.

Occasionally, when he is sober, he will regret in his heart. The biggest mistake in his life is not leaving his own children.

But now, he clearly realized that before he knew it, Li Chenggu helped him save a life that belonged to him.

Li Xin'er walked to the palace and flinched.

Li Chenggu looked at him and beckoned: "Come here."

Only then did Li Xin'er start again. The things that should be faced were originally to be faced sooner or later, and avoiding it had no effect.

Li Chenggu looked at King Yongding: "Bring Xu Hua down first?"

"Well, you take people to death row first."

Yongding Wang didn't plan to give Xu Hua a chance to stand up.

Li Chenggu watched Li Xin'er come over, and then took him into the bedroom with him.

At this moment, there were only three of them left. King Yongding looked at Li Xin'er, like, really like, and at least seven to eight points similar to his appearance when he was young.

It's just that he has been tossed by Xu Hua for several years, and he hasn't seen what he looked like when he was young.

"Xin'er, this is your biological father."

Li Chenggu was still in a calm mood. Although he had raised Li Xin'er for so many years, he knew that there would be a day when their father and son would recognize each other, and he was already prepared in his heart. When he really faced this moment, he was very peaceful. .

King Yongding looked at him with a smile, "Xin'er, I..."

"I know you are my biological father, what should I call you?"

Li Xin'er interrupted him, his tone was not very good, his mood was very tangled and complicated, and the person who was looking forward to seeing him actually saw it, but his mood was unspeakably complicated.

King Yongding looked at Li Chenggu for help. He knew he was ashamed of the two men in front of him, but when he met Li Xiner, he wanted to express his feelings, but he couldn't tell at this moment.

"Xin'er, don't do this

Talk to your father like this. "

Li Chenggu was also helpless. Li Xiner was an extremely polite child on weekdays. Now, with such an attitude towards King Yongding, he is sure that he also has some uncomfortable things in his heart. Li Chenggu can understand, but he can't agree with it.