CHAPTER 90-120

CHAPTER 91

Qin Ya is also thinking about that day.

It's so cheap after all, it's a pity to miss it.

When I arrived at home in the evening and gathered everyone in one place, Qin Ya talked to everyone about his recent experiences and the problems of the shop.

Sister Zhao can see clearly: "If you have committed a crime, you have committed a crime. It is not a big problem that you can use money to reduce your sentence. If your wife is really worried, you can find someone to investigate and see the boss. What crime did the son commit, and maybe he was wronged?"

There are indeed many unjust prisons in this era, and it is no wonder that Sister Zhao has this level of consideration.

Sister Liu heard the words and said, "This person is my distant relative. Although I haven't contacted too much, he has always kept his duty. It is said that his son was guilty when he was young and liked to fight with people. Later, he got into trouble. The big man who got lost, the person got involved and was put in jail. Although he was muddled, he never did anything that hurts the world."

With the assurance of Sister Liu, Qin Ya finally let go.

"In that case, I will bookmark the deed tomorrow. After the deed is officially passed, we can prepare to open it."

Everyone cheered, waiting too long for this day, three years of learning art, all for Be able to open a shop and make money on your own.

Erni is now fifteen, and she was originally someone who should look at others.

But Tui Ni, who was a sister, hasn't married yet, so she won't be able to marry Erni.

Tui Ni has been working as a maidservant for a large family in the provincial capital. After three years, it is said that she also served as a second-class maidservant in the yard from the beginning.

Since Qin Ya's family moved to the provincial capital, sisters Tui Ni and Erni have had time to meet often.

Qin Ya pityed her, and often made time for the sisters to let them go for a walk.

"Madam, my sister said that she would take a vacation tomorrow and would like to ask me to go to the temple to offer incense." After

Er Ni added bath water to Qin Ya after burning the hot water for everyone.

Qin Ya teased Xi'er on the kang.

Hearing this, he looked at her kindly: "It's a good thing that your sister is free. You can go tomorrow. When the time comes, I will cook and boil water for Sister Zhao. You don't have to worry about it."

"Thank you, Madam. "

Er Ni thanked Qin Ya.

After all, since she took the initiative to take on the work of the family three years ago, Qin Ya has given her monthly wages for work. She is the official maid of Qin Ya's family.

Now that you have received your wages, you must work hard for your host.

Qin Ya is kind and doesn't treat her harshly, and is willing to let her learn knowledge with the young masters. She is very grateful to Qin Ya.

"Wait..."

When Erni was out, Qin Ya called to her and handed her a small cloth bag.

Erni opened the cloth bag and found that it contained twenty cents.

"Since you tomorrow and sister to the temple head, then pulled to Xi children also seeking a peace symbol, and I always said you have time to go, the result is very busy lately, fear is not that the effort."