Gwen: R-really?

Y/n boops her nose.

Y/n: Of course I would help you. I already convinced the others back home to give me permission to date you. 

Gwen's face lights up and she immediately pulls Y/n into a kiss, catching him by surprise. Gwen then pulls herself away.

Gwen: You have no idea how happy I am Y/n!

Y/n: *chuckles, then kisses her on the cheek* Well, I have a good idea. Wait, no seriously I just got an idea!

Gwen: Really?

Y/n: Do you have any heroes that you can trust?

Gwen: ...Well… there is one.

----

Y/n and Gwen are seen suddenly glitching over to a random roof of a building, which Y/n then lets go of Gwen, allowing her to stand.

Gwen: Hey? Matt are you here?

???: Yes.

A man in red drops down from a water tower.

Gwen: Y/n, meet Matt, aka, Daredevil.

DD: Y/n? Isn't he dead?

Y/n: Well, yes, but I'm from another dimension. Hi, nice to meet you.

Matt looks at Gwen confused before she nods. Y/n offers his hand, which Matt politely shakes.

DD: Hard believe what you said is true. But if Gwen says it's true, I won't question it. So why did you call me here? You do realize this whole city basically has a bounty on your head? 

Gwen: I was actually about to ask Y/n that.

Y/n: Gwen, I think you should come back with me.

Gwen: Y/n, I would love to, but how would that even work? I'll glitch and die there!

Y/n: I don't know about that.

Y/n begins to glitch as he summons a portal behind him.

Y/n: I have a theory. I'm an anomaly. I'm not glitching from being in another dimension. And you witnessed earlier, that if holding you, I was able to glitch us form place to place, you understand.

Gwen: Sorta?

Y/n: Alright so imagine it being in a grid right? We could glitch from place to place along the grid, with no consequences. Got it? Now, imagine multiple planes, up on top of each other. I think with my glitching, it's possible we could travel from plane to plane, each, a different universe, without any problems.

Gwen: Are you sure it will work?

Y/n: I'm 99.9999% positive.

Gwen: What? Why not 100?

Y/n: Cause something could always go wrong. It's just extremely unlikely. The question is… do you wanna try?

Gwen thinks about it for a moment before looking at the Daredevil.

Gwen: Could you protect this city for me?

Daredevil places his fist on his chest.

DD: I'll do my best. You could count on me.

Gwen: *smiles before looking at Y/n* Alright, I'm ready. This universe no longer wants me here anyway.

Y/n: *grabs her hand* Alright, hold on tight.

Y/n begins to glitch, which begins to spread to Gwen. Causing the girl to glitch intensely, however, she wasn't feeling any pain. Y/n and Gwen turn to the portal, before jumping in. 

----

Back in the G-S universe. A portal is seen opening again on the same rooftop a few hours from before. 

Y/n/Gwen: -FUUUCK!!!!

Y/n and Gwen are seen tossed out of the portal before slamming into the rooftop. The two groan as they stand back up.

Y/n: Sorry, forgot to tell you about that part.

Gwen: It's fine. *looks around* So this is your universe? Do you have an apartment I could stay at?

Y/n shakes his head.

Y/n: Not right now. The place I'm staying at is Avengers Tower, and I doubt they'll let me bring someone else in. Plus I'll be busy this week, and you should probably rest, you've had a tough few days. You're not Ghost-spider here yet, so take a small break.

Gwen: ...Hm… Alright, anywhere else I could stay then? 

Y/n: Well… there's one place.

Y/n grabs her hand as he glitches her away, before he suddenly stops on top of a roof of a house. Y/n then does a small glitch as the two go to the backyard, as Y/n shoots a web at the back window.

Gwen: *turns around her* Wha-Where are we?!

Y/n: someone who lost their daughter a while ago.

???: Who's there!

The back door suddenly swings open as Captain Stacy kicks the door open aiming a gun at the two.

C.Stacy: Stand… wait, Y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n: Listen, uh, this probably wasn't the best idea now that I think about it. Mr. Stacy, I need your help… my friend here was just… basically disowned by practically everyone around her, including her Dad. And she needs a place to stay, and you know since I moved, she doesn't have anywhere else to go.

C.Stacy: I understand. But why come to me?

Y/n: Well… now don't freak out! She's from another dimension!

C.Stacy: What?

Gwen then takes off her mask.

C.Stacy's eyes widened.

Gwen: *nervously laughs* U-uh, hi, dad.

After a few hours, Y/n and Gwen are seen inside as Mr. Stacy had just given them permission for this other Gwen to stay here. After C.Stacy was caught up to her situation. He completely agreed to help her adjust to this new universe… and to make up for what her own father had done.

Gwen: I'm happy this dad was able to let me stay here. Since you'll be busy this week I was wondering… can we go on a date tonight? You know only if you're available of course! I-I mean you have two other girls to take care of right?

Y/n chuckles.

Y/n: Sure. What do you have in mind?

Gwen: Hm… I could really go for some pizza?

Y/n began to feel a large sense of nostalgia.

Y/n: Well, I know a few pizza places. There's one I used to go to, but it rebranded after the owner was dusted.

Gwen: Dusted?

Y/n: Oh right, I'll catch you up later. We can't really go out, since people know Gwen from this universe. So I'll order some.

Gwen: *smiles* That's fine, as long as it's a date.

Y/n: *chuckles* Then it's a date.