Blaise started to look down. "You don't deserve anyone here. You're too sweet for them."

"What do you mean?" I implied.

"You don't wanna get hurt by us Slytherins. We all know you're not a true Slytherin, I don't know how you're here really."

"I don't know myself..." I looked over at Cedric and Flynn talking in the hallway. Or maybe it was a Draco-related thing...

"Oh yeah. I saw you guys hitting it off," Blaise said nervously.

"I don't think we're gonna be a couple or anything-

"-Come on, Herbology now," Blaise sighed.

As we walked, I couldn't even give my mind a break. The only minute I had was now to think about that ridiculous dream. Firstly, I despise this man.

He's a lying, two-faced, misogynistic, arrogant asshole. Perhaps this dream is signalling something to me. Maybe I'm possessed or something.

I'll just-brush it off.

*

"Right, everyone grab a partner!!" Madame Hooch, (who was a substitute for todays Herbology lesson), shouted.

Draco went with Lucy, Blaise went with Pansy who magically just showed up, and then I just stood there looking like an idiot. I looked over at them and they gave me a sympathetic look. I guess I will have to work on my own.

"Hey," a familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around and it was Flynn.

"Hey," I smirked to myself.

"I'll be your partner if you want."

"Yes, I would love to. Where's Cedric by the way?" I questioned.

"Oh um, he's with some girl." He muttered.

I looked over to him at the end of the room and there he was - with this blonde girl- the same one that Lucy made her get out of her seat yesterday.

"Are they together?" I said.

"No. He's using her to make Lucy jealous," he said seeming annoyed.

"That's unfair to her, it seems like she actually likes him."

"Exactly. He's a dick sometimes." He looked over at Lucy. "Lucy doesn't even give a fuck about it."

I looked over at Lucy, and she was whispering in Draco's ear. Typical if I say so.

We started learning about mandrake plants. What they are, where they grow the best, what to do if someone is petrified... it was quite interesting. Especially Flynn trying to kiss me all throughout the lesson.

*20 minutes later*

"Now everyone needs to get in a group of four for this next exercise, so pair up!"

Flynn looked at me and signalled that we go to Cedric. I looked back at Lucy and Draco. They seemed pretty fine without me.

I walked over with Flynn to Cedric and the small blonde girl.