💀 C𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1: W𝔥𝔞𝔱 J𝔲𝔰𝔱 H𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔡? 💀

Start from the beginning

You smiled and sat on the swing hung from the large oak tree. The food was delicious and you thoroughly enjoyed every bite of it. You offered the plate to Alabaster to see if she wanted to lick it clean, but for some reason, she took one lick then refused to take anymore, even going to the extent of knocking the plate out of your hand, causing it to go flying. The white griffin jumped off the rock and started nudging you, trying to get you to get on her back, as if she wanted to take you somewhere.

You decided to humour her, but then realised you were becoming increasingly weak, and you couldn't keep a strong enough grip to travel safely on her. Alabaster let out a surprised shriek when you suddenly fell to the ground, not moving but still somewhat conscious.

You could see her freaking out, before she suddenly went still, then puffed her feathers slightly and fully extending her wings, which is something she did when trying to protect either you or herself. The sound of footsteps made you aware of someone else's presence.

"(Y/N) (L/N)" The new voice was feminine, though slightly deeper than usual. You saw Alabaster fold her wings in and back away, as if she was scared. You felt the new person pull you on to your back, and you could feel your eyes widen. The shade of the tree blocked out some of the sun, so you could somewhat see the person hovering over you. She was a little taller than you, with incredibly long, pink hair. You couldn't really make out what her clothes looked like, but her crimson pink eyes seemed to glow. But the thing that caught your attention the most, was the giant and ridiculously sharp looking scythe she was holding.

She tilted her head,

"This wasn't supposed to happen. You weren't supposed to die..." She trailed off, her eyes piercing your soul. Alabaster lunged forward, her claws outstretched. She didn't aim to attack the woman, but was trying to get her away from you, it seemed.

"It is ok, griffin. It is not their time to die, so I will leave" She said. Before she left, though, she leaned down and poured something into your mouth. It felt delayed, but movement finally started to return to your limbs. She then grabbed your hand and helped you up.

Her gaze was intense, forcing you to look away. She didn't say anything, then proceeded to walk away, disappearing into the shadows.

Alabaster started fretting over you, but you insisted you were fine. She seemed unsure, and chose to stay close to you just in case you collapsed again. Alabaster noticed something, and started nudging your closed hand, which you then felt something, like a piece of paper, clutched inside. 

You opened your hand to see just that, a crinkled and old piece of paper. You folded it open to see some writing scrawled neatly in dark ink. You could barely read it, but after going over it a few times, then showing Alabaster, the two of you figured out what it said.

𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝒾. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒻𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓎. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝓎, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝐼 𝓁𝒾𝑒𝒹. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹'𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝒹. 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹'𝓋𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜.