1: Fuck You Horse face

" Jean was talking shit about us again." Reiner said, getting in the back seat of Annie's car.
" again!" Bertolt sneered. Whipping his head to where Reiner sat.

" yeah something about our bad rep." Reiner responded, pulling out his phone.

Annie tapped her steering wheel. Hearing the conversation got her blood pumping already. Her elbow rested near the window, and her taps soon began to quicken.
" Annie you alright?" Reiner looked up from his phone.

" damn that horse mother fucker is getting on my nerves." She said through gritted teeth.

Bertolt sighed and sat back, " you don't want to get cleaning duty again."

"If I get a punch that guy .., honestly its worth it."

Reiner sighed. " honestly I'm not worried about the punishment you'll receive. I'm worried about Ackerman."

Bertolt slowly turned his head to Annie.
" Annie. If you fight Jean... Ackerman gonna blast on your ass..."

The blonde didn't respond. Instead the grip on the steering wheel soon made her knuckles become white.

" whatever just hurry up before we're late.."

Annie pulled into the parking lot. Before anyone could say anything, she was already out of the car, storming to Jean who was waiting for someone.

" yo horse face. What the fuck have you been saying about me." Annie thundered.

" woah woah calm down Jamal. Don't pull out the nine hahaha, and why do you care? Do you finally care about Your reputation now?" Jean countered, making a fake pouting expression.

Annie looked at him with her jaw tightly clenched. But before she could continue the bell rang.

" I guess she's late.." Jean muttered under his breath.

" watch it mother fucker. I wouldn't wanna hurt your pretty face. Ackerman might be sad." Annie added before she walked away to her class.

" fucking dyke." Jean mumbled.
Annie heard that.
She caught up with Reiner, and told him,

" I'm going to cave that bigots face in."
______
Mikasa ran up to Jean and engulfed the guy in a big hug, in return he gave her a kiss.
" why were you late babe?" He asked tilting his head and pouting in which mikasa thought was adorable.
" Eren took like ages to wake up, and we're not that late." She smiled.
" well if we don't hurry up we will be." He clasped his hand in Hers, and they walked together to class.