The Very Beginning

Hey everyone! This is my first story on here. I finally had the motivation to make one. After looking my other account i was kinda sad. But here's a new story! Yay!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I sigh as i keep drawing the play ground and children on it. I feel like a complete outcast, i dont talk to anyone in any of my classes and they avoid me like the plague. So, I guess its a win win... right? It doesn't feel like it to me. I dont have any friends and I dont tend to show my emotions anymore. Not out of spite, No, much more. I cant feel them. Its like I've become completely numb to my emotions or i lost connection. Either way, my auntie says its not good...

Damn, I messed up, I thought to myself. I had wanted to draw a child that was sliding down the slide, but it was too fast to try and draw. As i was erasing it, my teacher walks in front of me. 

"How are you doing?" He asks with a smile I cant reciprocate. I stutter a bit while trying to answer him, only one word comes out clearer than others. "M Messed up." 

He looks at me with that smile still. He reaches out a hand "Oh? Let me see" I am a bit hesitant at first, but eventually try to hand it to him to look at. I think it looks wonderful so im pretty proud of that, Not like you could tell though. Just as he touches my sketch book, we hear a thud and hear the crying that comes after. A child fell to the ground i suppose. Not sure how. But he sighs and turns around to deal with the incident.

I.. I hate myself, Im so alone at school and detached from myself at home, that i have no one to talk to or confide in. As my thoughts run rampant, it becomes harder and harder to breath. Oh no! My asthma, its acting up again! Inhaler! Gotta.. Find.. My.. Inhaler. Just before i could reach it, i black out.

~Time skip~

I wake up to find myself at home, with a doctor and mom in my room. My mom has a worried expression while the doctor is taking out his equipment to check and see if im alright. When my aunt sees me awake she has a look of relief and comes to my side while the doctor gets ready. I sit up as the doctor ordered. My auntie sits next to me. Holding my hand as the doctor checks on my breathing. 

I sigh, knowing i made her spend more money on me. The doctor deems me fine after checking everything else and starts putting his equipment away. My mom sighs "Didn't you  have your inhaler?" I knew shed be mad if i didn't have it on me. I did have it, just couldn't grab it. I look at her without expression. "I made you spend more money on me." She is about to answer with an expression that seems sad, until the door bell ring. I wonder who that could be?

She goes out and answers the door, Its three girls from my grade, They were nice enough to bring my stuff back to me, instead of letting someone steal it. My aunt sighs "Hey, Mioko, Does Y/N Get along with you all in school?" The girls look a bit uncomfortable but Mioko answers honestly "We get along fine, she's just really quiet." The other girl behind her smirks and says "Quiet? Even a mouse makes more noise!" Mioko nudges the other girl with an expression that says shut up. Mioko then sighs "We all get along fine, but we have to go now. " They all bow and leave.

Mom comes back in with a sad expression once more on her face. The doctor looks from my bedroom door way to me "She worries about you a lot doesn't she?" I look at the doctor and then look down at my hands as i am laying on my bed. "She worries?" 

~Another time skip~ 

Im laying down in my bed, trying to get some rest so my body isn't as stressed out as it was before. Its a little quiet until i hear my mom and the doctor talking. "Anything weird? Well, she has a normal face...." 

I can hear the confusion in the doctors voice "What do you mean a normal face?" I hear my mom get really quiet, knowing she is crying, "Sorry, but she doesn't show her emotions like she use to. It doesn't help that my husband is always traveling. He as to for work..." 

The doctor sighs "I suggest sending her to your relatives, get some down time and relaxation. Find a new place and discover all she can. Maybe, she will start showing you her emotions again."

I hear my mom sigh, Thats all i can hear before sleep over comes me. Pulling me into the dark abyss known as my dream land. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys! What do you think about the first chapter? I plan on writing  a lot more and getting over a 1000 words next chapter. So, I hope you enjoyed, Ill see yall in the next chapter. Bye!