0.5: Twin flames

Annie Leonhart. Rank 4th in her class. The intelligent trouble maker. One look at her and you'd think she was a criminal. But secretly she was a good student. Doing her best, turning her work in time, always getting the best grade in the class, and of course, She was pretty. No. She was down right gorgeous.

But with great talent, comes flaws. So much that even Karma had nothing else to give. But what did she deserve to be born with such unfortunate?

Nothing.

The universe picks and chooses its people for blessed lives. However Annie wasn't a candidate.
Her mother passed away. She was put in a foster home. She was adopted by an abusive man with little to no empathy for himself or his adoptive daughter.

She had lost everything. The least thing she could do was get good grades.

Screw college, she was going straight in the army. It wasn't like she didn't have the smarts for it, and if were to apply no doubt would she get a full ride scholarship.

However, she faster she could get away from that monster she called a father, she faster she'd be free.

Then maybe she wouldn't have to wear long sleeves.

Mikasa ackerman. Ranked 1st In her class. She's everything a girl wants to be. Popular, smart, healthy, skinny, and beautiful. What they don't know is that barley eats. That she only limits her self to two friends. That she struggles every night to memorize words and formals. That she's insecure and hates herself. Yeah mikasa had a boyfriend. But she would later realize men, men aren't shit.

The two girls are dangerously the same. Maybe mikasa was a bit more talkative and relaxed then Annie, but other wise,

You could say they where twin flames.