Operation IzuOcha!

As the team has got back from the huge battle with the MFH and Morgana. They were looking for a little down time. It's friday and we see Izuku sitting at a lunch table with his food finished, but  writing something down in this pink notebook. Brawler walks up to him-

Brawler: What are you up to boss?

Izuku looks at him frightened and quickly closes the book and looks at him with a nervous smile. Meanwhile is looking at him with a confused look on his face.

Deku: (nervous) Uh, nothing.

Brawler: Really, because it looks like you were writing something embarrassing. You know you can tell me right, I wouldn't spill the secret.

Deku looked down a little nervous and decides that he needs to tell someone about his secret. So, he put his book down and let brawler take a look and he saw that it was song lyrics. Brawler then realized that Deku was writing songs.

Brawler: Your a singer?

Deku: No, I just write songs. But, the only songs I write about are-

Wolf: Ochaco Uraraka?

Both of them looked behind them and saw wolf, knight , and ninja.

Deku: We're you guys listening in on are conversation?

Knight: Yeah, we were really curious about that notebook. Hey, why don't you just ask her out. I mean you like her and she likes you so, this really shouldn't be that complicated.

Deku: I don't know I get really nervous when I'm around her.

Ninja: Deku for 5 weeks you have fought ninjas, monsters, and took on an evil version of yourself. I think your more than capable of asking a girl out on a date. 

Deku looked up at his brothers who had their thumbs up and looked over at Ochaco chatting with Mina, Momo , and Jirou at another lunch table. He then got up and walked over to their table trying not too freak out. He finally made it there and said-

Deku: Hey, guys!

All 4: Hey Izuku/Deku!

Ochaco: What bring you over here?

Deku: (Looking at the ground) I was actually hoping to talk to you.

Ochaco began to blush a bit, but she than stood up and faced toward Deku-

Ochaco: Well, what you like to talk about?

Deku: (A bit nervous) I was wondering if you would like to do on a date with me?

The whole world began too stop for Ochaco as she couldn't process the words that came out of her mouth. She turned beet red and stood there with steam coming out of her head. Her friends however were smiling waiting for her to answer.

Ochaco: I Um I I I Um-

Mina covered her mouth and said-

mina: she would love too!

Deku: Great I'll pick you up at heights alliance tomorrow at 7:00! See ya!

Deku walked away while Ochaco started to argue with Mina about what just happened.

Ochaco: What did you do?!

Mina: (smirking) Got you with a date with your crush?

Ochaco: But, I don't even have anything to wear or how to act or-