Nozel silva

"(Your Name) why do you talk to the peasants and commoners like they are our kind?" Nozel asks her one brief night as they walked around the kingdom for some fresh air.

"Nozel one day you will learn that even the lesser people are much more kind and genuine." She says smiling to herself as he sneers in disgust.

"You've been attracted to one."

She blushes and pouts with cherry lips. "I wouldn't say that."

Nozel grips his fist and then slowly lets go before side glancing at her. The pale moonlight shown on her skin, the rosy lips and flowing hair. Nozel couldn't get enough of her features. She was the women for him.

"What if I told you I was seeing someone." (Your Name) curiously tells Nozel with pierced lips and a look of concern.

"Are you?"

"He's someone I can depend on, a ear to listen to. The warmth when it's cold. My back support when I feel broken."

The words that ran through her mouth stabbed Nozel in the face. Why couldn't he be that person? Why has she never notice how much he cared.

"You don't mean you fell in love with a commoner? A lowlife. Someone powerless." He grits his teeth in anger as she knits her brows.

Slapping his face she felt hurt. Nozel was her best friend ever since childhood and even though they had very different views in life she thought out of all people he would try to understand her.

"You don't have to say it like that! If you didn't approve of it you should have said said so. I already knew how you would feel about this. I chose you out of all people to tell! Maybe I should gone to Fuegoleon he seem more understanding than you will ever be!" (Your Name) argued to him as she had tears fall from her cheeks.

"Nozel I don't know how we did it all these years but we have different paths in life and mine isn't with yours." She continued and walked away from him.

(Your Name) looked at the beautiful built house made for two as it sat hidden in the woods where the grass was green, the trees were like fall and when winter came it looked like a ice dream.

A single tear drop fell from her face as she hugged a vase filled with ashes. Her dearly beloved husband painlessly passed in his sleep from a terminal illness even she couldn't fix. With all the money and power she had there was no cure and his final days were spent side my side.

Taking in the view she would miss it, this was home. The capital was not home even if that's where she was born and raised it held memories she wanted to forget.

(Your Name) took one last look and said her farewells.

Waking up Nozel looked up at the ceiling, it had been many years since that night she told him their paths in life weren't meant to be intertwined.

He hasn't forgave her for running away and stripping herself as a royal. There was nothing left of her. She threw everything behind and left Clover Kingdom.

"(Your Name)." Nozel whispers hiding his face in the palms of his hands. "You are a cruel women."

Loud footsteps came from his hallway as Nebra and Solid barged in with joy in their face.

"(Your Name) is back!" They said in unison as Nozel threw his covers off and rushed to her Family's mansion.

The walk felt long, he hasn't been there for a long time...not since she left. It felt less happy and dull, she was to be the family next heir in line.