Zenon Zogratis

(Authors note: First off I really wanted to say thank you to everyone that has stuck around and enjoy my book! I've reached 20k! I know it may not be a lot but I've enjoyed writing black clover and it's always nice to have support! And second this is my first time writing Zenon so if he's a little OC... mind ya business haha)

She was given to him as a toy, his servant, slave. She didn't want to be labeled or cared for it, all she wanted was an escape plan. She was weak, a girl picked off the streets for her looks as she was told.

(Your Name) was sitting hugging her knees staring out of the window. The pale snow falling onto the ground effortlessly. "Women." Zenon says from across the room but she refused to look at him. After a few more minutes he roughly grabs her face and she struggles to pull away. "Don't touch me!" She screams as he quietly loses patience with her.

Zenon strikes her right cheek as she gasp and fell to the floor. The blood spilling from her mouth as she looks up to him in fear. "You monster, just get rid of me already! Kill me if you must!"

"Clean yourself up and lay in bed." He says before walking out.

Sniffling she cleans the wounds and takes a bath, the warm water was welcoming especially since the snow had been falling all day.

Taking the only belonging shes had left which was a few clothing and a personal journal she set it hidden under the bed.

Zenon doesn't say a word as he calms his head a bit.
This women had the nerve to defy him and all he could do was snap her neck to end it all.

"It's time for bed." He tells her as she carefully walks into the bed before he stops her. "This isn't the attire I gave you."

A fear comes across her face as she backs away from him. Zenon roughly tears her clothing off, they fall one by one as she picks up the pieces. "These were all I had left of home." She whispers as he hands her something more revealing to wear.

"You are to obey me."

(Your Name) angrily looks up to Zenon and slaps him across the face. "This gives you a reason to kill me now."

Zenon darkly smiles to himself. Oh how he liked to torture her.

"Bedtime." Is all he says and drags her into the bed next to him.

Zenon happened to walk past her home when he saw her. She was shining in the snow and her beauty was mesmerizing.

Carrying the fire wood for some elderly she was smiling kindly to them. Zenon was surprised how gentle he was feeling. He hated it. Why did this women make this affect on him?

He wanted her... no he needed her. For what? He had yet decided but he got what he wanted.

The way she smiled and effortlessly showed kindness was something he could never do. Zenon wanted that from her. That's when he decided she was going to be his.

Zenon was one to rarely sleep these days, he wasn't known to having a women in his bed unlike his brother. The first few nights she refused to sleep so he had to knock her out. Looking at her reflection from the moon her weight had drop dangerously low. The cold wind blew into the room as she shivered and turned away from him.

His body moved unwilling from his mind as he covered her with more blankets.

Zenon craved love, he didn't know how to describe the feeling. To be cherish or a warmth that was never settled in him. He wanted that affection from her yet everything he asked of her she refused.