Julius Novachrono

"Let me go!"

"No, you know I can't do that."

"I hate you Julius I can't stand looking at you."

Yanking her arm from his grip she cried and screamed. He tried to hold her and comfort her but she refused. The feeling of betrayal overcame him.

"Why don't you trust me!" Julius shouts, letting his emotions get to him. "I only love you and I've proven it so many times! What must I do to make you stay."

(Your Name) shakes her head and looks down at the floor. "Nothing, how could you love a broken person like me?"

"(Your Name)." He says with a crack voice as she looks back at his pained eyes. With one last yank Julius let her arm go as she ran away.

It was 10 years ago and it still hurt him till the present day. At first he laid around his room and neglected his duties more. After a few months he knew she wasn't coming back.

Julius looked out the Clover Kingdom and sighed. She was a troublesome girl and often got into trouble a lot. He just wanted to be there for her and protect her from the cruel world.

They met when she was running away from a group of thugs, she had stole a bag of gold from them out of desperation of money.

"The dumb bitch is running around the corner!"

(Your Name) ran as fast as should could, she was running out of money and by the next week she was going to be on the streets again. Turning the corner she came across Julius and he looked shocked.

Clicking her teeth she advanced towards him and kicked him in the stomach and made a run for it.

Julius was the wizard king but getting kicked by a civilian shocked him that he couldn't move.

"It-it's the wizard king!" The thugs yelled and ran away back to their homes afraid he was going to send them to prison.

(Your name) looked back to see no one as she sighed and smiled. The money would last her months till she can get a steady foot.

"That wasn't really nice miss." Julius says in front as her mouth gasp and she pulled out a dagger.

"Move or else." She says with fear in her voice.

"Hey hey, I won't hurt you. Tell me where are you from?" He gently says holding her hands down safely.

Knitting her brows she scanned him up and down. Shaking her head she shut her mouth.

Julius sighed and took the bag of gold from her. Her eyes widen "Hey!"

"Tell me, why are stealing gold from under ground thugs?"

"Because... isn't it obvious. I need the money."

"Get back to work!" Marx shouts to Julius as he spaced out for the 5th time that morning. "Ahh I'm sorry, I got distracted again."

Picking up a piece of paper to sign Marx gives a sympathetic look and walks away. He knew Julius was thinking about her. (Your Name) the only person to bring out his smile besides when he saw new types of magic.

Julius and (Your Name) were in love but she couldn't handle the life and the people here.

It seemed like everyone was against their relationship at the time and tried to bring them down. They succeeded as she left a part of Julius left with her.