0.2: A Family At Last

Tears pricked my eyes threatening to come, and my back slid down the wall. I cupped my hand over my mouth, and the tears began to spill over my cheeks. I didn't know how long I was sitting there but I heard Ashley calling for me.

"Lyric? Lyric are you..." He cut off when he most likely saw my room. "What the hell happened here?"

"I-I don't know. I just came up here a-and my room was destroyed. My posters, my clothes, everything, and then they wrote all these things on the wall." I put my head against my legs and hugged them. I heard the sound of footsteps coming towards my room, so I was guessing it was the rest of the guys.

"What the fuck?" I heard Andy say to himself. I got up but kept my head down, and walked into my bathroom. I locked the door behind me, and looked in the mirror.

'You're so disgusting Lyric!' I thought. All the things they said was true. I cleaned up the makeup that was streaked from my tears and I slowly sat down on the ground continuing to cry.

I never knew what I did to the other girls that made them hate me. It hurt. I scratched my arms and old and healing scars reopened, making me groan and slowly stand up. I hurry and wash myself, taking one last look in the mirror.

I walked back out to where the guys were and they all broke from their chatter to look at me. I shifted my eyes down, but I could still feel them looking at me. Gosh I hate that!

"Lyr, are you okay?" CC asked me. I nodded and looked back up at them. I rubbed my arms and I saw a little blood spot staring to spread on my arm.

"Uh..Yeah I'm fine. I guess" I said so quiet that I could barely hear it. He walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. I was shocked at first, but I returned the gesture.

"Why don't you pack anything that was destroyed. I promise we'll replace all of your posters and clothes when we get home." I nod and began to gather up the stuff that wasn't totally ruined. The guys went downstairs and I put my stuff in my bag.

I walked out of my room, and found Kennedy and her group of friends standing there.

"Like the surprise we left you. Just a little way of saying good riddance." She said with an evil grin. She looked down at my arm and scoffed. Oh no oh no oh no!! She must've seen where I'm bleeding though my shirt.

One of her friends grabbed my wrist making me cry out in pain. They ripped my sleeve up reveling all the cuts and scars on arm.

"I don't see why that guy would want to adopt you. You're just a little attention whore, and that's all you'll be." She spat at me. She raised her hand and before I knew it she had punched me in the cheek. My head whipped to the side, and to make things better her friend was digging her nails into the cuts making them open wider and bleed more.

"P-Please stop. You're hurting me. Please!" I said, my voice getting seemingly louder than it has ever been.

"You should have killed yourself a long time ago." They all walked off and I slumped to the floor. I didn't even care any more, I didn't care about the world, I didn't care about them, I didn't even care that I was finally getting adopted after so many years of being in this hell hole.

"Lyr?" I heard CC say. I slowly looked up at him, and to my surprise the rest of the guys were there, too. "What happened to you?" His voice was laced with sympathy, which made me feel worse. I don't like it when people feel bad for me, I just don't see the point in it.

"Just um... Some girls were being mean to me. It's okay, I don't really care." I pulled my sleeve down to cover up my bleeding arms and prayed he didn't notice.

"They won't be able to hurt you anymore. C'mon let's go." He helped me up and we walked outside to their bus. Once we all climbed on, Jake showed me around and then we all just sat on the couch watching a movie.

"I'll be right back." CC said going off to either go to the bathroom or get food...again.

"Why are you so quiet?" Andy asked me.

I shrugged and looked at him. "I don't know. It's just the way I am. I don't swear either so."

"Aww she's so innocent." Ashley said messing my hair up. My cheeks burned up a little, making me glad that my messed up hair was covering my face.

"Yes I am." Flipping my hair back to where it was originally was. "I will never swear no matter what." I smiled a bit and so did they. CC walked back in with a slice of pizza, and I raised my eyebrows.

"That's like what, the fifth piece of pizza you've had in the passed half hour. Dang dude." I laughed. He flopped down onto the couch making me fly up a little.

"Haha, you're tiny." He replied back to me. I stuck out my tongue at him and he did the same thing except he had food in his mouth.

"Ewww close your mouth dude. I don't feel like seeing chewed up food." He rolled his eyes and closed him mouth. "Thank you." I looked at my phone and saw a text from and unknown number.

Unknown: He just adopted you for the publicity, he doesn't care about you.

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: It doesn't matter, I'm just telling you you're a worthless piece of shit that doesn't deserve to be around them. You'd be better off if you'd killed yourself.

Me: I won't give into you.

I turned off my phone and put it down.

"Uh guys it's getting late. I'm gonna go to bed."

"Okay," CC stood up and hugged me. "Goodnight sweetie, I'm so glad that you're here with us." He kissed the top of my head, and smiled at me.

"I am, too." I smiled back, all of the other guys said good night I walked back to where my bunk was. I stared at the ceiling for awhile. For the first time in the longest time I felt something I didn't before. I had that feeling that I was loved, that I was finally where I belonged.

Finally.

•••••

Hiya guys, sorry for the sucky chapter and sorry I haven't updated. I'll try to write better chapters in the near future but for now enjoy lovelies. Love you all ~Ricky