1.7: You're What?

At home, the guys were waiting on the couch. It felt like the hospital all over again but this time Andy was the first one to jump up and hug me.

"Please don't ever scare us like that again." He picked me up and spun me in a circle, clearly happy seeing that I was okay.

"Rebecca we need to talk." Dad growled. Rebecca was sitting on the couch and she stood up, starting to walk over to us.

"Yes babe?" She asked, trying to play innocent with him.

"Don't you 'Yes babe' me and stop acting like your so fucking innocent. You did this to Lyric," He titled my head to show the cut she made. "You lied. I don't want you anywhere near my family. Now get the hell out of my house."

Now she was beyond pissed off. She turned and her eyes were trained on me, seeking to attack like an animal.

"I told you to stay out of our way. You should have listened." She lunged at my throat, but I stepped out of the way before she could. She hit the wall with a loud thud and fell to the ground.

I didn't wait to see what happened. Instead, I spun on my heels and ran upstairs, her running behind me. I slammed my door and locked it. Her fists met the wooden door and she started to pound against it.

"Let me in you little-" She was cut off and I blew out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"I said get the fuck out of my house!" Dad yelled at Rebecca. The front door slammed shut.

"Its okay Lyr; She's gone now." Jake said through the door. I unlocked it and walked out.

"You okay darling?" Jinxx asked. I nodded at him and he did the same back.

"Why don't you just rest for awhile, I'll bring you your pills." I nodded and they walked off, me shutting the door behind them. I put on my music, playing Angel Eyes by New Years Day.

I laid there on my bed. I heard my phone start to ring and I frowned answering it.

"Hey Lyric." Ashton said on the other line. I said nothing obviously. "OH SHIT!!" He yelled through the phone. "That was a dick move I'm sorry." He hung up and a couple seconds later he texted me.

Ashton: I'm so sorry I totally forgot!!!

Me: How'd you know that I couldn't talk?!

Ashton: Well your dad kinda came to the school about Nicole and everyone and he told me what happened. I'm so so so so sorry about what they did to you, you did not deserve that at all.

Me: Its okay dude I'm fine now. That's all that matters.

Ashton: No!! What matters is that they are getting punishment for what they did, your happiness, and that you really are okay because in the end I want you to be happy and okay.

Me: Wow...That was deep. Thanks dude I really appreciate that you're so concerned about me.

Ashton: You're welcome, anyways I broke up with Nicole. She was sorta pissed off and hates my guts now.

Me: Well she is the one who is rude as heck and doesn't deserve someone as awesome as you.

Ashton: Thanks, plus I like someone else.

Me: Really? Who is she?

Ashton: Actually that's the thing...

Me: What? What is it?

Ashton: I'm sorta like...Gay... And I like one of my best friends Luke Hemmings...

Me: You're what? Never mind that...

Ashton: So do you hate me now?

Me: Dude of course not!! It's awesome that you were willing to tell me that you are gay and that takes some serious courage.

Ashton: Thank God I was worried that you were gonna hate me. What I'm worried about now is that if I tell him that I like him that we'll end up losing our friendship and that we'll hate each other and ITS STRESSING ME THE FUCK OUT!!

Me: Ashton, he'll like you back. And even if he doesn't then at least he knows that you do.

Ashton: Yeah I guess you're right. When should I tell him?

Me: Dude you should tell him now. The suspense is killing me!!

Ashton: That'd be a way to go. 'Death by suspension.'

Me: Yup now go tell him how you feel before I die!

Ashton: Dork...

Me: Thanks

Dad came into my room with my pills and I took them one at a time. He sat down next to me.

"Hey Lyr, since its almost summer how would you feel about going with us to Warped Tour?" I smiled at him goofy and he gave a small laugh. "I'm guessing that's a yes then." I nodded and he stood up.

"We're leaving next week I think. A bunch of bands that you like - like Motionless In White, Pierce The Veil, Falling In Reverse - Bands like that are gonna a be there. And you could probably hang it with a couple."

I smiled bigger if that was even possible. I can't believe that I'm going to see the biggest influences in my life. It's gonna be awesome. Dad saw that I was excited and smiled back.

"Get some sleep now." He gave me a quick hug, then leaving me alone. My eyes began to feel heavier, an effect the medicine had. But before I fell asleep, Ashton texted me back.

Ashton: HE LIKES ME BACK!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

Me: That's awesome Ashton!!

I smiled slightly before falling fully asleep.

•••••

Hi guys sorry for not updating for awhile and sorry that's it's kinda short. I was trying to get an update in for all of you. I was with my friend this weekend and I've been feeling like crap these past few days so that's why I didn't update these past few days. Anyways I put Lashton into this because why not. Thanks for reading. Byeee lovelies!! ~ Romi